Chapter 7

I'm trying a different style let me know if you prefer this one.

Everyone was sitting down at the table all talking about miscellaneous things. I mostly stayed silent and ate the food me and Kai'sa made.

Ahri: "Wow this is so so delicious did both of you make it"

Kai'sa:" y-yes me and y/n cooked this together"

We finished eating I was about to head of to my room to try and write something when ahri called me

Ahri:"We need to discuss some business y/n"

This was probably the most serious I've heard her so I sat back down.

Ahri:"As you know you are part of K/DA, and as such you need to get your name out there so at our next concert we will be revealing you to the world"

I nodded following along with what she was saying

Ahri:"We want you to do an entrance so your face and name sticks with the people"

It made sense so far but what would I do for my grand entrance maybe write a song and preform it as I walk in no that seems like a dumb idea.

Ahri:"What we recommend you to do is come in with a song ready to preform there is going to be a lot of people present so make sure its a good one."

Me: "Yeah, I think I can make something but when is your next concert"

Evelynn: "Its in two days in the next city luckily after this concert we won't have to do much for a while and we can concentrate more on you"

My ears perked up It wasn't much time but I think I can pull it off.

Me: "Ok that's enough time to put something together"

Ahri: "Good that's all we wanted to talk about for now if you need any help ask any of us"

I nod and head of to my room filled with determination. I needed to first think of the lyrics maybe a song about how I'm feeling right now. Maybe I'll give rap a try. I got it a song about growing up that's it.

Time skip

Okay I got the lyrics down all I need is a beat and go to the studio to record if I remember correctly K/DA's studio is pretty far damn I forgot to mark it. Well even if I did mark it, it would be pretty weird to see a 5'3 guy just pop into existence in front of someone.

Maybe I should make like a real emotional instrumental type beat I don't know it feels pretty weird that I actually have to preforms this infront of houndreds even thousands of people. Nah I got this I'm y/n l/n there is literally no way I can mess this up. I pull up on my pc starting to create the beat adding a few instruments. Normally I would make my beat and preform it with real instruments but in this case I can't. I continued to work on the beat not quite getting the right feeling for the lyrics slightly frustrated and hungry after working this long I go to the kitchen to grab something quick to eat.

I entered the kitchen and almost immediately found akali's ramen. She tried to hide it but she didn't exactly do a good job. Not wanting to face akali's wrath for a second time I decide to go for something healthy an apple basic but it would do for now. I head back to my room and continue to work on the beat. A few hours later and I finished the beat. It was now 5pm I still had time I pretty much finished all I need to do now is record and practice for my entrance. The studio is really far away I didn't feel like walking it so I decided to ask akali to drive me there I knocked on her door and got no response. So I went to Evelynn's room and knocked I heard a feint come in so I opened the door and walked inside.

Her room was very clean and the walls were a nice shade of purple everything was neat and organized. I didn't expect anything less from her. Not letting my thoughts distract me I got to the point

Me: "Hey evelynn I need your help"

Evelynn: "Sure what do you need y/n~"

She said that in her usual tone it sent shivers down my spine. Not letting it show I keep talking

Me: "I need you to drive me to the studio to record my new song."

Evelynn: "Oh you only wanted that what a shame~ but I would be happy to help y/n just give me a few minutes."

I nod and leave her room waiting patiently in the living room. After a about 3 minutes she comes out her room she was wearing casual clothes I couldn't really see her usual style in her clothes. She wore some booty shorts and a black pair of converse with a black jacket and a crop top shirt showing off her mid section. Thinking about it it probably did fit her style.

I got into her car and we drove off both of silent not speaking a word. We reach the studio and I get of I greet the people there and asked where I could record my new song they pointed me towards the area I greeted my manager and headed in I saw two people there already a man and a woman both looked like dj's I said hello to both of them. The alley waved her hand I was confused at first until the man spoke

???: She's mute don't expect an answer, her name is sona and my name is yasuo.

The man who I now knew to be named yasou quickly left with his companion sticking with me. Sona gave me her phone number she texted me.

Sona: "Hello like yasuo said my name is sona it's nice to meet you what's your name also are the ears real"

I read the text and quickly responded

Me: "My name is y/n l/n it's nice to meet you too and as for the ears they are indeed real"

She again texted me and said

Sona: "They look so soft may I pet them"

I nod and excitement fills her face she begins to run her hand over my ears it was a nice feeling that I enjoyed to be sure but she stopped. And texted

Sona: "Well it was nice meeting you and thank you for letting me pet your ears, text me if you want to talk."

Me: "It was nice meeting you too I hope to see you around."

She smiles before walking off I finally enter and begin to record with the clones being outside to play the music. All right I'm almost done last step.

Alright I've been realising a new chapter everyday but for my sanity and stability I'm going to slow It down to 1 chapter a week every Monday I will write a new chapter.