Chapter 44

Nothing really happens but kai'sa and y/n do have a shower scene like in all the great harem anime.

I got off kai'sas bed and went to check up on Ari. He was still in my destroyed room I went up to him and gave him a few pets. I made sure he had food and water. I left the room after making sure he was fine. I went back to kai'sas room and I decided to take a nice shower. I find the box with my clothes in it. I can't believe they destroyed everything even the closet and drawers. I pick out some clothes and grab my favorite shirt pairing it with a black and red pair of shorts I grab the other essential clothes and head inside kai'sas bathroom with a towel in hand.

I open the door and walk in on kai'sa undressing.

Me: "Oh, hey kai'sa sorry I didn't know you were in here."

She turned to me staring for a second before speaking.

Kai'sa: "Do you want to join me in the shower?"

I blushed and chuckled

Me: "Making moves eh kai'sa?"

Kai'sa: "No you've already seen me naked and bathed me."

Huh she's got a point

Me: "How did you know I bathed you, god that sounds weird when I say it out loud it makes me sound so perverted."

She smiled and walked closer to me placing her arms around me.

Kai'sa: "People don't wake up with different clothes on as for the second part I don't think it does in this case but if it were anyone besides us it would be."

She continued to undress and I shrugged. I begin to take off my clothes both of us were fully undressed. I felt a bit out of place with only one thought in my mind. Don't get an erection that's gonna make it weird, well weirder.

She turns on the shower and the water comes down from the shower head.

Kai'sa: "Actually do you want to take a bath instead?"

I shrug

Me: "Sure I don't mind either way."

I got out of the tub and she filled it up and we both got in. I sat down in front of her I grab a bottle of shampoo. It looked so fancy I was about to put some on my hand but kai'sa gently grabbed my hand.

Kai'sa: "You already bathed me so why don't I do you now."

Me: "Sure."

I gave her the bottle and she placed some on her hand and the scrubbed it onto my hair.

Kai'sa: "I'm surprised you agreed to this I expected you to be at least a little more embarrassed."

Me: "No, I don't have a problem with bathing along side someone it's a little weird but at the end of the day all of you have already seen me naked."

Kai'sa: "So if evelynn offered to take a bath with you, you would?"

I didn't say anything for a moment

Me: "Nope."

She giggled and continued to scrub my hair the warm water was very nice. She moved to my ears and eventually my tail she cleaned both. I washed out my hair and continued to bathe my self. Kai'sa washed my back she leaned down on my her assets pressed against my back. I blushed her hands ran across my chest. She cleaned me and her hands slowly crept to my... Dende. She stopped for a second and began to speak.

Kai'sa: "You don't mind do you."

I tried to talk but couldn't quite find the words. Do I say no is that rude I'm both naked and afraid. While I was having my mental breakdown her hands touched my area. She cleaned my area I felt like an actual dog at this point.

Me: "Ok that's enough of that."

I got up a massive blush on my face kai'sa looked indifferent Kai'sa then stood up

Kai'sa: "What's wrong y/n nothing is happening and if I remember correctly evelynn also cleaned you."

When did she become so dominant.

Me: "W-well yes but I wasn't able to move at the time."

She came closer and whispered in my ears.

Kai'sa: "If you want I can make sure you aren't able to move tonight~"

Kai'sa PoV

Y/n was blushing madly I guess Evelynn's advice really worked. I leaned down kissing him his face only got redder. I picked him up and sat him back down I continued to clean him slowly. I eventually stopped and started to clean my self in front of him. Evelynn was right he is so submissive it's really cute he lets me do as I please.

Me: "Hey y/n can you get my back please."

Y/n: "O-oh um, yeah sure."

Y/n PoV

Get your stuff together y/n you are the king you have the biggest d in the playground so man up and take the dominant role.

I washed her back and took my time as to not mess up. She turned around at one point her assets pressed against my chest and her arms wrapped around me. Now's you're chance y/n be a man.

Me: "Don't temp me kai'sa you know I will."

She smirked and her hand grabbed my member.

Kai'sa: "Do what exactly y/n."

She pressed her body againts mine more a smirk still present on her face. I wasn't going to take it just like that. I grab a handful of her butt, I had to admit she was as I would say thicc af. She jumped slightly and a blush was present on her face. She turned away a little embarrassed.

Me: "Let me guess evelynn told you to do this."

She was still blushing but eventually nodded. I let out a sigh

Me: "Why am I not surprised."

I looked at her again a blush still on her face. I don't mind my women being dominant but I don't exactly want to give up my big d energy. I leaned down and kissed her after that we finished washing each other. I step out and dry my self she joins soon after. I put on the clothes I set aside and lay down on her bed. She laid down next to me she was a bit further to the side.

Me: "H-hey I know it's sounds weird but can you hug me."

She had a questioning look on her face but soon pulled me in close. Her body completely wrapping around mine she planted a gentle kiss on my forehead.

Kai'sa: "Goodnight my sly little fox."

I leaned into the hug and nuzzled againts her.

Me: "Goodnight, my love."

More scritches hooman