Chapter 14

Oh yeah boy 6 chapter in a week and a quick thank you for the 3 k reads enjoy the chapter.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I woke up slowly opening my eyes Ugh what happened I feel so sore right now. My eyes fully opened and I had a massive head ache. I started to remember the events of last night. I looked up to see evelynn still sleeping how did she sleep through the alarm. I was completely wrapped in her grasp and I was unable to move because that would risk waking her.

I decided to just skip school it seemed like to much of a hassle right now. Evelynn started to wake up so I pretended to be asleep. I heard her yawn and then I heard her giggle.

Evelynn: "I know your awake my little fox~"

She pet my ears slowly I tried to show no reaction so she would stop.

Evelynn: "You're so adorable y/n I wish I could keep you as my pet forever~"

She stopped petting me and I stopped pretending to be asleep. She then put on a very serious face.

Evelynn: "I like you y/n and so does akali, but I am going to warn you right now if you dare break her heart no one will be able to fix what I do to you, am I clear?"

I slightly whimpered scared of what she would do to me if I didn't say yes

Me: "Y-yes ma'am"

She stretched her hand to touch my face I flinched still somewhat scared of her. She sighed and pulled me into a hug.

Evelynn: "I'm sorry for scaring you y/n I have to do this, I have to protect them they're the only family I have I'm sure you understand."

She ran her hand trough my hair in a slow manner.

Me: "It's fine I know how much you do for all of us especially what you have done for me."

I leaned against her more relaxed this time, I could stay like this forever but I pulled away. My head ache worsend evelynn look worried and asked

Evelynn: "You okay sweety."

Me: "Yeah I'm fine but I just a head ache."

She then got off her bed an opened a box in to of her drawer it had pills in it. She grabbed a bottle and took out a pill she then grabbed a water bottle. She gave them both to me so I swallowed the pill. After a few minutes I felt much better though I was still sore. I got off the bed and yup evelynn still towered over me.i hugged evelynn one last time and walked out of her room heading for akali's. I walk inside and she was already up a felling of guilt quickly over came me. I walk up to her my ears drooped and I tell her what happens last night.

To my surprise she said she already knew. She hugged me and gave me a kiss before speaking again.

Akali: "Y/n I've know evelynn much longer than you have it was obvious she was going to try this with you."

I lean into her and thank her for understanding she gave me another kiss.

Akali: "Just remember I'm you're favorite."

I smiled and pulled her down giving her a kiss.

Me: "Of course I'll make sure never to forget, I love you akali."

She lets me go and intertwines her hand with mine. We walk out and head for the kitchen kai'sa was already cooking. Damn I was too late. I walk in the kitchen and Kai'sa smiles at me.

Kai'sa: "G-good morning you two"

Me: "Good morning to you too kai'sa"

Akali remained silent but did check out what kai'sa was cooking.

Akali: "The food looks good kai'sa."

Kai'sa smiled and continued to cook me and akali sat down on the couch and turned on the TV looking for something to watch while we wait. We decided to watch the office it looked like a good show so why not. We we're halfway trough the episode when kai'sa told us that the food was ready.

I got up and quickly grabbed a plate it looked delicious I'm glad I skipped school today. I began to chow down on my food then someone took it. I looked and saw evelynn holding my plate.

Me: "Hey can I like have that back or..."

She sat down next to me and patted her lap I quickly got the message. I sat down on her lap. A groggy looking ahri sat down next to us Akali and Kai'sa following soon after. I tried to take a bite of food but evelynn stopped me.

Evelynn: "No no y/n I'll be feeding you."

Me: "What I'm not a child."

Evelynn: "You do realize there is no point in arguing with me right? You know I always get what I want y/n~."

I didn't protest further I knew she was right so I swallowed my pride and let her feed me. At least she wasn't doing it mama bird style. A few minutes pass and we finished our food I got off of Evelynn's lap and quickly teleported back on the couch akali joined me. We continued watching the office she hugged me from behind laying her head on top of mine. I suddenly got a text I checked my phone and saw it was from ahri.

Ahri: "Hey y/n do you want to make a sleepover party?"

A sleep over party huh seems like it would be fun why not. I quickly texted back

Me: "Sure but who are going to be invited?"

A wait a few moments then ahri texted back.

Ahri: "I think I'll invite some old friends of mine, don't worry about that for now just be prepared to introduce yourself to some new people They'll be coming in a few days so for now just relax."

I quickly texted an ok and turned off my phone. Akali had read the messages and said

Akali: "I don't think you know what you got us into."

I had a questioning look on my face and asked

Me: "What do you mean by that."

Akali: "Ahri's sleep over parties are always enjoyable but shes gonna make you put on a onesie."

Me: "What's so bad about a onesie, ooo I know I'll put on a fox onesie."

She chuckled and kissed my head

Akali: "You're just so precious y/n, I love you and I hope you know that."

I turned to face her and smiled

Me: "I know you do but not as much as I do you."

I was the one who kissed her this time. I turned around and payed attention to the show we both stayed quite after that she was still cuddling with me. What a nice day I get to spend with her.