Chapter 33

I woke up and Kai'sa was still wrapped in my arms. Sleeping peacefully I check the time and see that it's 5 am I have not gotten good sleep lately. I let go of Kai'sa and make my way out of my room. Wanting to get some coffee for a quick pick me up. I was going to school today since it was Friday. I make my way to the coffee machine and put in a new filter with some coffee grounds. I pour some water in and wait for it to do it's magic.

I step outside the kitchen and into the dining room sitting down on a chair. Contemplating whether or not I should admit what I just did to the others ultimately deciding I would tell them only if they asked. A few minutes pass by and the coffee is down brewing I pick out a mug and fill it adding some sugar and creamer just like mom use to make it. Maybe I should introduce them to my parents. I take a sip of coffee when I hear a noise I'm instantly ongaurd ready to attack. I take a few small steps forward and see some one I teleport on to them tackling the person.

???: "Owie y/n it's me."

I take a closer look at it's face when I felt something soft brush against me. I sigh in relief realizing who it is.

Me: "Jeez you scared me ahri nearly gave me a heart attack."

I lift her up to her feet

Ahri: "So what are you doing up so early."

Me: "I woke up and I can't fall asleep easily after I do so I just wanted to stay awake school is starts in about an hour anyways."

She pulled me in for a hug

Ahri: "Has anyone ever told you that you are the cutest little cinnamon bun."

I chuckled

Me: "I'm reminded everyday my dear ahri."

She giggled and lets me go and I head back to finish my coffee. I start to drink it again and ahri serves herself a cup.

Me: "So what are you doing up so early."

Ahri: "Same as you but I actually have some work to get done today."

I nod enjoying my coffee I eventually finish drinking it and quickly washed the mug putting it back in it's rightful place. I walked up to ahri teleporting up for a second to be eye level and planting a kiss on her lips. My body falls down and I land on my feet I walk away deciding to take a bath rather than a shower. I enter my room and she kai'sa still sound asleep. I pick her up and place her in a better position placing my blanket on top of her. I gently place a kiss on her forehead.

Me: "Sweet dreams my sweet dancer."

A happy smile on was plastered on my face. I quickly turn on the water filling up the tub with warm water I take off my clothes flinging them aside. I step in and take in the warm relaxing feeling I close my eyes for a bit. I grab a bottle of shampoo putting some on my head I scrub it into my hair. I dip my head down to clean it off. If I remember correctly this place had a pool I do like swimming maybe I'll go check it out. I continue to clean my self in a slow and relaxing manner. After a while I stop and drain the water drying my self off. I brush my teeth and exit the bathroom it was now 5: 56. I put on some new clothes and tried to mentally prepare my self for today.

I turn off my alarm so it dosen't wake up kai'sa. It was now 6 am even if I walk I'll make it in time. I step out my room and bump into someone.

Me: "Oh hey akali sorry for bumping into you."

Akali: "It's okay but where are you going."

Me: "I'm heading to school."

She stays silent for a moment before speaks again.

Akali: "I'll drive ya there hun."

I hummed and contemplated it before deciding that was fine it just meant I had more time.

Me: "It will be a while before we have to go so you wanna do something for now."

She giggled then nodded at first I was slightly confused about the giggle until she suddenly picked me up carrying me to couch.

Akali: "I want to snuggle with you for now."

I look at her staring into her beautiful eyes a smile creeps unto my face. I lean into her neck nuzzling againts it. She held me very close the warmth was very enjoyable for me. Ahri then popped up out of nowhere.

Ahri: "Hey are we cuddling with y/n."

Akali nodded and ahri's tails started wagging.

Ahri: "May I join?"

Once again akali nodded ahri smiled and quickly pulled me in as well. They both started to pet me. I had gotten a lot more comfortable with the girls so I let my tail out it was wagging just like ahri's were. I was excited I was being smothered by two of my favorite people in this whole wide world. I whimper slightly as ahri starts to pet a weak spot on my ears she giggled

Ahri: "Are you enjoying this y/n."

Me: "Of course I am who dosen't like being pet and hugged."

I kiss akali then turn around and kiss ahri.

Me: "I love you both so much and I'm so glad to be here with both of you."

Alli had a small blush on her face and so did ahri. I hug them closer and they hug me back. Ahri and akali continue to pet me and shower me with affection for a few minutes.

Akalk: "Hey y/n should we be heading out soon."

I check the time and see its 6:15

Me: "Yeah actually we should get going soon."

Evelynn walks by and sees us

Evelynn: "Oh sorry sweety ill drive you to school soo-"

Me: "No need akali is taking me to school."

Evelynn: "O-oh um well I guess I'll pick you up then."

Me: "Nah I can just teleport home or akali could pick me up."

Evelynn turned away and walked to the kitchen. Huh I guess it worked cool.