Chapter 29

Me and akali left the studio and as we exit I place my mask back on. We reach her motorcycle I place the helmet back on we soon rode off. I still clung onto her tightly she does not go slow. I'm surprised we haven't been pulled over yet. Soon after we make it back to the penthouse. She parks and I hop off giving her back the helmet. Deciding to skip the elevator I hug her and teleport inside my room.

Akali: "I somehow forgot you could do that."

I chuckled but let her go and changed out Ari's food and water. To my surprise there were peanuts now. I grab a few because I haven't given him any lately. I quickly teleport back to my room failing to notice the people in the living room. I place in Ari's food and water he walks around his cage clearly exited.

Ari: "PeAnUt fOr ArI."

Me: "That's right Ari an all you can eat buffet of peanuts."

He quickly climbs down and starts ripping apart the peanuts. As I turn around something pulls me in close. Akali looks down at me and smiles

Akali: "So what have you been up to lately."

Me: "Nothing much mostly just writing music and spending time with the most wonderful people I could ever have."

She chuckled and leans down giving me a kiss.

Me: "What was that one for?"

Akali: "Just for being the most adorable cinnamon bun in existence."

I pull her face down and planting a gentle kiss on her lips.

Me: "And that one was for being akali, my rap queen."

She smiled and realeased me I have such a way with words my confidence was at an all time high I walk out my room akali also leaving. I head towards the living room and see eve sitting with another woman. She sees me and calls me over.

Evelynn: "Y/n I would like you to meet my mother."

I turn and see the other woman

Me: "W-wait you're the woman from before."

A smirk appears on her face creepily reminding me of evelynn

Me: "Ohh that makes a lot of sense now."

I sit down on the opposite couch still weary.

???: "Now now no need to be so tense~ I won't do anything I promise~"

She patted the spot between her and evelynn. I sat down there not really scared because evelynn was there.

???: "Good~ now then for introductions my name is Amanda, it's nice to meet you."

Me: "Nice to meet you properly my name is y/n l/n."

Amanda: "May I talk to you privately for a moment."

Evelynn reluctantly left the room

Amanda: "So then y/n~ tell me a little about yourself~"

Me: "Like what."

I said in a serious tone I wasn't scared but still cautious some of my clones were behind her ready to attack. She chuckled and leaned in closer.

Amanda: "Now now y/n no need to be so cautious like I said I wasn't going to do anything, I simply wish to learn more about my daughter's partner."

Blades came out like Evelynn's stabbing the clones behind her. Before quickly dissapearing she seemed relaxed and ready.

Amanda: $Now then let's start with some simple stuff what's your relationship with the other girls."

There's no point in lying she already knows I'm grandson.

Me: "I'm in a relationship with all of the girls."

Amanda: "Ooh I didn't take you for the type to want a harem. Well it dosen't really matter now onto the next question are you a virgin."

Me: "Not anymore."

Amanda: "What a shame who was your first time?"

Me: "Evelynn."

Amanda: "Let me guess she drugged you and made you have sex."

I nod

Amanda: "Thank goodness I taught that girl well. But one last thing."

Her spikes came out of her back and pressed against my neck she changed forms into the same one as last time.

Amanda: "If you even think about breaking my daughter's heart I will kill you."

Her blades retracted and she turned back to normal.

Amanda: "That's all and please do be careful out there y/n I wouldn't want anyone else to snatch you up~"

She got up and promptly walked away a swaying her hips. I ignored that and went to my room to relax. When I was suddenly stopped by evelynn.

Evelynn: "Before I forget we have a show tommorow I wanted you to know sense you will be home alone."

I nodded she tried to pull me in for a hug but I teleported before she could. Not this time evelynn. Actually this gives me an idea why not show up to their concert as them. Maybe even play a little of my own music. I mean I probably shouldn't wear my mask anymore a few people could hold me in a bad position if they expose me. So I'll just have to expose my self, why not start a little controversy.

I place my mask againts my desk this is a new start for grandson. I make my way to Ari who had finished eating his peanuts and was now sitting atop his cage.

Ari PoV

Ah yes the hooman seems to have finally realized who he is messing with. He has brought me my peanuts I will allow him the privilege of placing his hand againts me.

The hooman extend his hand to touch my magnificent feathers I allow this just for now. He slowly drags his finger across my head. You better appreciate this hooman

Hooman: "Ari's a pretty bird ari is the smartest bird."

Me: "Yes that's right I am the prettiest and smartest bird hooman you better respect the feathers."
(ArI iS pRetTy BirD)

Y/n PoV

I stop messing with Ari and head to my bed not really wanting to deal with anyone or anything. I'll skip dinner today I'm not really hungry anyway. I lay on my bed letting my though slowly drift away. This was a rollercoaster of a day.