Chapter 32 - Dancer's Partner

Lemon time boys also sorry to who ever is still in NNN. But a quick warning this lemon is uh you know extra dirty if you get my drift.

We were laying on the couch relaxing

Me: "So how'd you enjoy that one."

She blushed

Kai'sa: "It was nice and I wasn't really expecting it."

I leaned down and gave her a kiss I split away. And she was blushing, I wonder how far I can push her. I kissed her again this time time much rougher sticking my tongue inside her mouth she didn't resist. After what seemed like hours I pulled away both of us panting. She was much redder now and hid her face in her hands. I pulled her hands away from her face.

Me: "No way I'm gonna let your cute face hide away from me~"

I whispered in her ear nibbling on it she let out low moans. So this is how evelynn feels huh. I began to kiss her neck slowly moving down to her chest. She wasn't stopping me but I still wanted to get consent.

Me: "So do you want me to stop kai'sa."

She was blushing even more but slowly shook her head. I smirked and picked her up teleporting to my room. I quickly undressed her and then my self. Now that I think about it this is the first time I've had sex while not drugged or influenced by something. However this time I'm going to completely dominate kai'sa.

She was sitting up I forced her down she was now face up on my bed. I told her to open her mouth and she quickly did. I thrust my member inside her mouth I could feel the back of her throat and I could hear her gagging. She didn't stop me so I kept thrusting inside her warm mouth being very pleasurable I started choking her, her throat was tighter now I was forcing my member inside of her. I kept thrusting quickening my pace and I came inside her mouth my seed making its way into her stomach. She coughed a few times from what I just did. I got on top of her like a predator would to it's prey. I grabbed her nipples pinching and pulling one while sucking on the other.

Kai'sa: "Ahh~ Y/n~"

Her breathes were shaky her moaning only furthered my lust. I ram inside her without warning. Thrusting quickly not caring how she felt but from her face I could tell she was enjoying this. Wow she is really submissive. I kept thrusting inside her much quicker her moans got more intense she once again tried to hide her face with her hands but I didn't allow it.

Me: "I wanna look you in the face while I make you scream~"

She blushed red as a tomato not letting up I continued to pound her. Soon enough I was coming to an end. I pulled out she had a look of confusion on her face.

Me: "I want you to beg for it."

She was still panting but she has a very lustful look in her eyes I knew I was gonna like what she said next.

Kai'sa: "Daddy~ please pound my whore pussy and mark me with your thick cum~"

Oh my god what have I done I'm so sorry kai'sa buuuut this won't stop me.

Me: "Good girl~ you know how to beg for your masters cum properly."

I thrust back inside her and she clings to me wrapping her legs around me. I quickly thrusted faster and faster I climaxed inside her and she came at the same time. I thrust a few more times her moans still being heard. I was planning on stopping when she laid face down her ass sticking out.

Kai'sa: "Give me more y/n~"

Jesus christ she is a kinky ass woman. I ram inside her other hole thrusting deep inside her moans could most definitely be heard by the others. I pulled her hair with one hand while choking her with the other.

Me: "You like that you little slut~"

Kai'sa: "Yes daddy harder~ make me your bitch tonight~ make sure I can't walk straight tommorow~"

Her comments being so unlike her I didn't really care. I thrusted harder occasionally whispering in her ear and teasing her. I continued to have sex with her pressing her from above now I spanked her ass and I could feel her asshole clenching everytime I did.

Me: "Hah~ you like that you whore."

Kai'sa: "haaah~ yes daddy don't hold back~ I'm your cum sleeve fuck me all you want~"

I thrusted harder and faster spanking her after a few more moments of this I gave her one last thrust and came inside her ass. She lets out a loud moan before collapsing on my bed panting heavily. I could see my cum leaking slightly out of both her holes. She sat up slowly her face still with a look of ecstasy.

Kai'sa: "Let me clean that for you y/n~"

She leaned her face down cleaning up my member. A small pop could be heard as it exited her mouth my member pressed againts her face. I pick her up and slam her againts a wall her legs were on my shoulders I pounded her standing up.

Me: "I want the others to know what's in store for them~"

I once again go to her pussy slamming inside and thrusting her moans getting intense once again I kept thrusting. My pace once again quickening I stopped for a moment to give her a tiny brake before going even harder I was basically slamming her into the wall with my thrusts. She moaning her eyes rolling into her head incoherent noises coming from her mouth. With one final thrust I came inside her filling her womb my cum leaking from both of her holes now. I wanted one last go at her asshole I rammed my member inside again.

Me: "You just love getting fucked like the whore you are don't you~"

She didn't answer but I think I heard her moan out my name. I thrust in her ass this time much tighter than before I turn her around so her face is againts the wall I let her down on her legs. Her legs were shaking barely able to hold herself up I slam back inside thrusting faster than ever her hands press againts the wall. Soon enough out climax came and I released inside of her. Her legs were completely unable to hold her body up she fell down but I quickly caught her before she hit he floor. She passed out, I really hope I didn't break her and she's like that permanently.

I picked her up bridal style and placed her inside the bathroom I run the water preparing a bath for both of us. The water was perfectly warm I placed her gently Inside scrubbing her and cleaning her making sure she was completely clean before doing the same my self. After a few minutes I finish up she was still completely asleep I place her on my bed after putting on some of my clothes and lending her one of my favorite sets of clothes including my favorite hoodie. I get inside and gently hug her running my hand trough her hair her scent filled my mind. And thought slowly fade away except for one I will protect these girls no matter what.

I'm completely serious if this story gets deleted I have no way of re-writing it so please don't report it.