Chapter 16

I went to my room I picked some formal clothes to wear to the party. Nothing too fancy just a tux and some nice black shoes. It wasn't really my style but I guess it's kinda necessary in this case. I didn't really have anything to do so I just laid down on my bed closing my eyes. I was thinking about what I would do and I decided to make a new song. This time it's gonna be what I'm good at. I picked up my guitar and started to play something trying to come up with a beat.

Time skip

I finished the song up I'm really happy on how it turned out. I took a shower and made sure to fix my hair. I put on my clothes and I took a look at the mirror. What a handsome devil I am. I walk out my confidence at an all time high. I walk into the living room and wait a few minutes for the idols to come out.

They walked out and each of them was wearing a dress even akali and she hates dresses. Evelynn had a red dress on that showed off her curves perfectly paired with a black pair of high heels. Ahri was wearing a dark blue dress where on of her shoulders was covered by the dress but the other wasn't she was also wearing a black pair of high heels. Kai'sa was wearing a purple dress it looked wonderful the color matching her style perfectly she was also wearing high heels. And last but not least was akali she wore a dark coloured dress I couldn't exactly tell what color it was. She however wore normal shoes.

Evelynn: "So y/n how do we look~"

Me: "I feel so disrespected right now."

She looked confused for a second and asked why.

Me:" Evelynn all of you are already taller than me the high heels were not necessary. Imagine a 5'3 guy walking into a party with a girls 7 inches taller."

All of them laughed at me akali was holding back a chuckle.

Evelynn: "Aww is your pride hurt my little sweety~"

I make a pouty face and my ears droop she was teasing me and I did not like it.

Ahri: "Aww he's making a cute little pouty face so adorable."

They all giggled I let out a sigh and start to ignore them.

Akali: "You didn't answer the question, how do we look."

My ears perk up and a smile appears on my face

Me: "The heels aside you all look wonderful."

Kai'sa: "Y-You aren't looking so bad your self y/n."

Evelynn: "ooo look at kai'sa already making a move on y/n but I do have to agree you look so handsome."

She pinched my cheeks and pulled me in for a hug before picking me up and spinning me around. If I wasn't embarrassed before I was now. She puts me down and I fix my hair a bit.

Me: "when are we heading out?"

Evelynn: "Right now actually let's get to the car."

We all walk out the penthouse and head towards Evelynn's car. We all get in and evelynn drives off I sat at the back because akali called shotgun first. I closed my eyes leaning back against the leather chair. I leaned my head to the side holding someone's arm. I wasn't sure who it was but they didn't seem to mind so I continued. I felt a hand petting my ears I let it happen and leaned into it. I opened my eyes to see a smiling kai'sa. I closed my eyes again and continued to rest on her. About 20 minutes later and we make it to the place. We all walk inside to see a bunch of people partying. Some where just standing around and talking while drinking. I put on my mask to hide my face and to show that I'm the grandson.

Akali: "Y/n lets head up stairs that's where the fun is really at."

I nod and follow her up ahri joined us while evelynn and Kai'sa stayed back. She was right it was way better up here q lot of people were straight vibing I mostly stood around drinking some juice trying to fit in. A guy with a guitar walks up to me.