Chapter 37

I spoil all you readers way too much but at this point you guys (and maybe gals) deserve it.

I woke up feeling really refreshed for the first time this week. I open my eyes fully seeing a beautiful sight infront of me. Akali laid next to me her arms slightly draped around me. I sneak out of her grasp replacing my self with a pillow she hugs it tight.

I decided to go to my room and take a quick shower. I enter my room and change out Ari's food bowls putting in three peanuts for him. I teleport back and place them back in their spot Ari almost immediately scurried down to get them. I smile my pet most definitely was amusing at the minimum. I grab some clothes and enter the shower taking a quicker one than usual. I exit the shower and dry my self off.

I check the time and see that it's 8 already. I go down to the kitchen and hear arguing. I sneak closer hiding behind a wall to eavesdrop.

Kai'sa PoV

Ahri: "Shut up there's no way y/n would even think of spending a day with you evelynn."

I really hope y/n dosen't find out about this

Me: "Girls let's just calm down y/n said he loved us all equally there is no need to fight."

Evelynn: "Yeah you would believe that it's obvious I'm his favorite and he would never be into someone like you."

I was shocked why would she say that

Akali: "Wow you took that way too far and that's why y/n dosen't love you you are way too extreme for him."

Ahri: "You're talking you look like a guy how could y/n even go out with you in public."

Kai'sa: "Please everybody calm down we don't need to argue."

Evelynn: "She right akali everyone has had sex with y/n except for you I guess that means he dosen't love you as much as his first time with me."

Akali: "You raped y/n don't call it his first time."

Evelynn: "What's your point when you kill someone with a trap you still killed them."

I see y/n walk in out of the corner of my eye.

Y/n PoV

Me: "So do you take me as a fucking joke."

Evelynn: "Ah sweetie-"

Me: "Shut the fuck up."

She closes her mouth and looks away

Me: "I've tried my best to be patient with all of you I was having a wonderful morning then I walk into the kitchen."

I paused for a moment

Me: "Not only did you continue to argue but now you are taking shots at each other."

Ahri: "Y/n I-"

Me: "Stop, since all of you can't quite seem to get along after I came I think it's best If I take my leave I would hate to be the reason you're at each other throats."

Kai'sa: "Y/n please wait."

I turn away

Me: "I'm going to grab some coffee and take a brake I don't know when I'll come back."

I walk out and evelynn grabbed my arm

Evelynn: "Where the hell do you think you're going."

Me: "To fuck your mom where the hell do you think I'm going."

Evelynn let out a low growl I forced her hand off mine and I left the penthouse. I was going to my usual café but then I saw a new one. I decided to check it out and to my surprise b/f/n is there with some other girl.

I teleport closer and open the door entering inside. There was a man there and he took my order. I sat down next to b/f/n

Me: "So how ya been."

I had a bright smile on my face the girl who was across from her looked at me and I could almost see her eyes sparkling.

???: "Oh my god you are the grandson can I ask you some questions."

She seemed nice enough so I nodded

???: "Oh thank you my name is seraphine you can just call me sera and I wanted to ask some questions about K/DA."

My face scrunches up and because I know going home means pulling a pin on that whole situation.

Sera: "How are they doing and are they making any new music."

Me: "They're doing fine as as far as I know no new music is being made by them."

Sera: "That's a shame but have you been working on any new songs."

I smile

Me: "Yes I have would you like to hear it?"

She nodded her head and I teleported home I quickly teleported back.

Me: "I've been working on three songs they're almost done so here we go."

I decided to break out the acoustic guitar for that last one. Seraphine was clapping

Sera: "I love your music it has such a deep meaning to it."

I pass her my acoustic guitar

Me: "I can tell you also enjoy music so why don't you try something with this."

She smiled brightly

Sera: "I actually made a cover for Pop/Stars you don't mind if I play that."

Me: "By all means show me what you've got."

Daaaaamn shes actually got some skills that could give me a run for my money.

I clap at her performance she blushed and does a little bow

Sera: "So how was that sir."

Me: "Wow I'm not old enough to be called sir just call me y/n."

Sera: "O-oh sorry I'll call you y/n from now on."

Me: "Here you go my number I want to keep in touch maybe I can even see about getting you to meet K/DA."

She can be my replacement Im a bad member of K/DA I haven't even done anything yet.

Sera: "Thank you so much y/n I'll keep in touch."

The man finally brought my coffee I thanked him and drank I took this time to catch up with b/f/n. After explaining the recent events I ask her for advice. She sighs

B/f/n: "Y/n I don't think there was a worse move you could have made, if I were you I would go back and apologize."

Me: "But that's the thing I know they'll go back to thrashing each other."

B/f/n: "Man up y/n deal with them individually and don't let evelynn force you into anything."

I nodded knowing she was right I finished my coffee and said my goodbyes. Alright y/n lets get this thing sorted