Chapter 11

Real talk for a second I'm not going to add K/DA's new album, pop/stars was way better than more I'm not here to argue I am correct. Also the only reason this chapter came out is because we hit 2 K reads I spoil all of you way to much

The game night quickly ended after the truth or dare. So I was right she did like me, I like her too but is this really ok. I pondered this question for a bit ultimately deciding to forget about it I mean she could've just meant as a Freind. The thoughts rattling around my head quickly quieted down, I fell asleep still somewhat excited about my introduction.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Well looks like my time has come, I have to go back to school. I got up and did my usual morning routine and headed off. Not wanting to walk today I teleported to the school. I walk in seeing all the usual faces I was mostly glad thomas wasn't here I chuckled I have won the war. I saw b/f/n walking to class so I teleport next to her.

B/f/n: "So the concert is at 7 right I wouldn't want to miss it."

I nod and we continued to walk off into class this is gonna suck.

Time skip after school is over

I hate english so much it's so boring and the tests are so dumb. I decided to walk home feeling a bit tired after school. Taking in a fresh breath of air I mentally prepare my self for the concert. After a few minutes I made it to the penthouse. I walk inside after greeting the usual receptionist. A thought entered my mind I wonder how sona is doing. I enter the living room and I don't see anyone until akali walks out the kitchen the air getting tense.

Me: "Oh hey akali have you seen the others."

Akali: "They went off to get everything ready for today."

I stayed silent for a bit building up my courage.

Me: "so about yesterday."

She turned away blushing slightly I continued

Me "Did you really mean it, Y'know what you said."

I was nervous when she didn't respond she stayed quite for a bit she let out a sigh before turning to face me she walked directly infront of me looking me in the eyes.

Akali: "Yes I meant it but my question is how do you feel about me."

She stared at me directly in the eyes a small blush had formed on my face I turned away and in a almost inaudible tone I said.

Me: "I like you too akali."

She heard me and grabbed my face both of us were blushing. With her being slightly taller she leaned down and gave me a kiss. It wasn't rough or sexual it was tender and soft, gentle like a breeze blowing against grass. She stopped after a few seconds. I was completely stunned I stared at her in shock she gave me a smile and hugged me. This feeling is so different is this what love feels like, my heart was pounding at this point. She turned and walked away. After a few moments of processing what happened I walk back into my room.

I change out p/n's food and water bowls filling them with food and clean water. I make sure to grab an extra peanut for him and place it in his food bowl. Only four hours remained until the concert. I decided to rehearse for a while making sure I had the song down. And once again readying my self. Before I knew it three hours had passed akali knocked on my door and told me it was time to go.

I got into akali's motorcycle I didn't really want to but I didn't have a choice. We made it to the are where the concert was me and akali went back stage. We met up with the others they got ready to preform and to my surprise I saw yasuo and sona. I walk up to them and say hello. Yasuo gives me a nod and I see sona typing on her phone.