Chapter 02

'There is Good in goodbye.' ~unknown

I open my eyes , stretching my body as I woke up. I took a deep breath , I was relaxed and calm then yesterday. I scanned the small room around , nothing was out of the ordinary nor did I feel any uncomfortable feeling on my body , my private part especially.

A soft knock comes through the door and I invite the person in , the driver walks in

Driver : "Morning. I came to let you know that you can go take a bath in the bathroom down the passage then come for breakfast."  I nod.

Me : "Okay thank you."  I say softly.

After my bath , I lotion and got dressed then I go join him in the lounge. He gives me my plate of bread and scrambled eggs and a glass of juice.

Me : "My name is Hlonela by the way bhuti."  He did look very much older than me.

Driver : "Nice to meet you sisi. I'm Bhekani."

Me : "Thank you for helping me bhuti Bhekani." He smiled.

Bhekani : "I wouldn't have forgiven myself if I didn't help you when I have nieces & sisters. Speaking of sisters , one of my sisters is moving to Cape Town so she needs a housekeeper and I thought you might want the job?"  I nodded very quickly , I've never liked my job anyway so this change might help me.

Me : "Yes please. I'd appreciate that very much."

Bhekani : "Okay , we leave tomorrow."  I nod.

Me : "Okay."

Bhekani : "Wait , you not gonna ask me where is the place?"

Me : "No , as long as I'm not around here." He nods.

-
-
-
It was the next day and we were on the road to his sister's house. We passed a very busy and noisy towns , well we've passed quite a few of those.

Me : "Where are we bhuti?"

Bhekani : "We going to EMlazi , kwaV." Yoh!

Me : "I've never been around there but I've heard stories of how dangerous it is."  He chuckles.

Bhekani : "well true but only certain sections and thina we going to a quiet suburban area of Umlazi , it's basically a chilled lokshion." 

Me : "Oh okay." He smiled. He eventually parks his taxi in front of a beautiful one storey house. We walk inside the yard , he knocks on the door then walk in. A beautiful lady walks in the lounge and greets then hug us.

Bhekani : "Hle this is the girl I told you about Hlonela , Hlonela this is my sister Hlengiwe."

Me : "It's a pleasure to meet you sisi."  She smiles.

Hlengi : "Likewise babes. I'm sure my brother briefed you about everything right? I'm running late already so please forgive that I couldn't welcome you properly." 

Me : "No problem sisi but I want to ask something."

Hlengi : "Ask away Hlonela."

Me : "Would it be a problem if I open like a small spaza?"

Hlengi : "Just make sure my house is in one piece and the yard is clean." I nod.

Me : "Thank you so much sisi."  They both hug me goodbye and leave. I really hope this will be my breakthrough , now I have to go find a clinic to terminate and call my manager about my move , I hope she pays me the little amount of my salary since I worked two full weeks in this month.