Chapter 27

MONTHS LATER!!!

#Narrated.

MaDube : "You look ready to pop!"

Gabisile : "I know Gogo. I'm here to talk to you about something urgent." She says trying to seat down.

MaDube : "Okay? Talk."

Gabisile : "You know mos that before Makhathini I had a boyfriend right? So we once had goodbye sex just before I got intimate with Makhathini so now I need you help me convince Makhathini that I have to give birth away from him and I'll be back after a few months."

MaDube : "Why though?"

Gabisile : "Hawu Gogo! Incase if the baby isn't his then I'll leave it behind and we'll make up a story." She says annoyed.

MaDube : "Okay I understand but do you know that we need that baby? You can always lie to him and tell him it looks like someone from our side of the family."  She suggests.

Gabisile : "I hear you. Another thing , Makhathini really wants to marry me but my parents don't want to accept our marriage , in fact baba disowned me."

MaDube : "Don't worry , I'll handle it."

Gabisile : "Thank you Gogo."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

MaSithole : "Hlengiwe hurry up man!"  She shouts.

Hlengiwe : "I still don't understand why would you sell me nje mama! Do you hate me that much?! Huh?! I even wish that I knew my father , maybe just maybe he would've been more of a parent than you." 

MaSithole : "Come girly , you will complain while we on our way , your husband is waiting for you." They were going to meet their in-laws , Hlengiwe's mysterious husband's family in Margate. After some hours they get to their destination , a big beautiful one storey mansion. They are welcomed in by a lady in a helper's uniform.

Helper : "You may come through , everybody is in the lounge." They follow the helper to a big loungeroom where there are three dark man & two women.

Mary : "Ohhh my friend come on in. Come come come." She says clapping her hands excitedly in her thick Nigerian accent.

MaSithole : "Greetings."

Mary : "let me introduce you , this is my father in-law Mr Abidemi Bashale , that's my husband Mr Ajibola Bashale , my son Aarinola Bashale and my sister Abigail Ilenda."

MaSithole : "It's a pleasure to meet you all. I am Simangele Sithole and this is my daughter Hlengiwe."