Chapter 25

CHAPTER 25
#NARRATED

MaDube had went to visit MaSithole together with Gabisile as a way of distressing Gabisile. Arriving at MaSithole's house in Pinetown , they all sat catching up even Gabisile and Hlengiwe.

Hlengiwe : "I need to quickly go to Musgrave mall , I'll be back , you can come with oe." She says to Gabisile.

Gabisile : "I'd like to come with you."  They use MaSithole's car , a Volkswagen Polo. They do what they were there to do then settle for lunch at Debonairs , they order pizza and settle on a table they'd found.

Hlengiwe : "So you also was arranged a marriage?" She asks then take a bite of her pizza.

Gabisile : "Yeah and I'm enjoying it , you know. My to be husband fell in love with me in a short space of time and we doing quite well and I'm now expecting our own little bundle of joy."

Hlengiwe : "Wow that's....beautiful. Well better you than me."

Gabisile : "Why , what's wrong?"

Hlengiwe : "My mom married me off to some Nigerian Polygamist and I haven't met him yet , worse even mom hasn't met him."

Gabisile : "Hhaibo! How come?!"

Hlengiwe : "Apparently mom's colleague/friend has a son with two wives and they both cannot conceive so she wanted mom to help her look for a suitable wife for this man and my dear mother gave them me. Few weeks later the negotiations took place while I was away and now I'm married to this unknown man. I just think my mom married me off because she wanted money nje nothing else because apparently these people are filthy rich."

Gabisile : "Yoh! You should try giving him the benefit of a doubt thou , maybe he might sweep you off his feet."

Hlengiwe : "Yeah hey?....." She says shrugging looking around.

Hlengiwe : "aibo isn't that Hlonela?"  They both turn to look and indeed it's Hlonela with Nkosinathi , Hlengiwe swallows hard upon setting her eyes on Nkosinathi.

Gabisile : "Let me go greet her."  She says already standing , she walks over to their table and stands in front of them.

Gabisile : "Hi cuzzy"  she greets plastering a big fake smile. Hlonela and Nkosinathi look at each other then turn to her.

Hlonela : "Oh hi Gabby."

Gabisile : "Why did you run away from home? Do you know how everyone was worried about you?"

Hlonela : *scoffs*  "that's what your grandparents told you? Is that what they said to you? That I ran away from home?"

Gabisile : "Yeah , they wouldn't lie."

Hlonela : "Well I guess they lied to you this time."

Gabisile : "You have to come back home!"

Hlonela : "What home?...."

Nkosinathi : "Sisi , I don't like to see my woman upset and you angering my wife right now and trust me that won't end well for you." He say in a deep scary voice.

Gabisile : "W..wife?!" She exclaims with her eyes popped out.

Nkosinathi : "Yes , wife. Umfazi wami." He says smugging and pecks Hlonela. Gabisile just storms out of the restaurant making Hlengiwe run after her.