Chapter 38

#NARRATED!!!

Officer Mkhwanazi : "Mr MaKhathini sir. How are you?"

MaKhathini : "How may I help you mfana?" He asks sternly.

Officer Mkhwanazi : "Have you heard that your friend died?"

MaKhathini : "What friend?"

Officer Mkhwanazi : "Mr Dube." MaKhathini turns to the officer shocked and immediately focuses on him.

MaKhathini : "What? How?"

Officer Mkhwanazi : "You tell me."

MaKhathini : "Huh? What are you implying?"

Officer Mkhwanazi : "I mean you were screwing his wife , he was plotting against you. He has always tried to bring you down."

MaKhathini : "What you just said doesn't mean anything nor is it any helpful with the death of Dube"

Officer Mkhwanazi : "A few days ago you had just threatened the man for going after your businesses."

MaKhathini : "What?"

Officer Mkhwanazi : "I'll be back hear to make an arrest." He walks out leaving MaKhathini angry.

>>>>>OUTSIDE<<<<<

Officer Mkhwanazi makes a call.

Officer Mkhwanazi : "Look I don't think we have any solid reasons to arrest MaKhathini."

Gabisile : "Look I know what I'm doing , you just listen to me."

Officer Mkhwanazi : "Okay what do you suggest?"

Gabisile : "Why don't you make it seem like he was also involved in his friend's side hustles?"

Officer Mkhwanazi : "Right! I get you."

Gabisile : "I do have some files on that."

Officer Mkhwanazi : "You must come by my house next week and we'll get right into this."

Gabisile : "Okay sure. Bye." They cut their call.