Chapter 06

'There's a pain that uses you & there's a pain that you use.'  -Darlene Snell.

#Narrated.

Nkosinathi : "you better make sure my stuff is here before sunset tomorrow or you'll regret ever knowing my existence. Nxx." He gulps his glass of Brandy and throws his body on his chair.

Luke : "And what's your problem? Who's daring you again?"  He asks walking in , he takes little gulps of the brandy straight from the bottle.

Nkosinathi : "It's nothing man."

Luke : "Mmmh. Found that meddie?"

Nkosinathi : "Yeah , she's in cape town."

Luke : "Okay thanks man." 

___Meanwhile..........

MaDube : "I can't believe that little she-devil chose to defy us like that! After everything we've done for her!?! After raising her stupid self for all these years and she doesn't want to do this one thing for us but she chooses to leave?! I hope they inflict pain on her wherever she is , she must suffer greater wherever she is ; even if they have to cause her death I don't care!"

Bab'Dube : "Nkosikazi , I know we don't like the girl but I think you being a bit over the board now! She's still our daughter's child."

MaDube : "Like hell she is , that child is just different from everyone in this family , she doesn't even have one feature of that ridiculous daughter of yours!"

Bab'Dube : "Woah woah! Calm down!. I was there when uKayise gave birth to her remember?"

MaDube : "how can I forget when she chose to leave her embarrassment and burden behind and skipped the country?! Nxx! She brought a white baby and left it behind to be out burden and shame?! Nx'argha she also irritates me man!" A hard knock disturbs them and Bab'Dube goes to open.

Makhathini : "Awu mfo kaShozi." He greets Bab'Dube with his clan name.

Bab'Dube : "kuyaphileka ndoda yamadoda?" They shake hands and go settle in the lounge.

Makhathini : "I am here regarding the matter we spoke about , I would like to know if everything is going accordingly and I was hoping if I could see umakoti."  The Dubes share a glance with each other then face Makhathini.

Bab'Dube : "Errrh , we might have a bit of a problem ndoda yakithi."  Makhathini throws a warning look to Mr Dube.

Makhathini : "Shozi , I don't want to hear stories nor your problems , you should come to me with what I requested from you and make it fast."

MaDube : "Hlonela ran away from home but you don't have to worry I have just the girl for you and I'm sure you will more than happy about her cause she's everything you'd need in a woman."

Makhathini : "Ey ey ey! I said I want that Hlonela girl and if I don't get her forget that I ever made a deal with you two!"

Bab'Dube : "I'm sure you might change your mind when you see this one..."

Makhathini : "Nx Shut up! Just so you both know , if y'all don't get me that Hlonela girl within a month , I'll burn you both down and kill you then run after that girl and take her when I find her ; so decide.."  He stands and straightens his blazer before walking to the door and stands by it turning to Mr & Mrs Dube

Makhathini : "Tick tock."  He winks and walks out.

Bab'Dube : "DAMNIT !!!"  he bangs the table angrily.