Chapter 41

#NARRATED!!!

Mthoko : "Where do you think you going?" He asks startling a panicking MaSithole as she was packing her bags.

MaSithole : "I'm sorry! I'm really sorry Mthoko!"

Mthoko : "WHERE . IS . MY . DAUGHTER?!!"  He screams.

MaSithole : "Mthokozisi please."

Mthoko : "Take your phone and call that woman now! I want you to call her." MaSithole takes out her phone and dials Mary's number

*the number you have dialed does not exist!*

Mthoko turns to her with the most scariest look ever! He slaps her so hard.

Mthoko : "Do you see your doings? If I find that girl , just know that I'm killing you."  She wails. Mthoko just walks out and gets in his car.

*********
Mthoko : "I want you to look everywhere! Hospitals , mortuaries , E V E R Y W H E R E!"

Person : "Sho boss!" He cuts the call.

*********

He drives out and drives around to kill time , after sometime he receives a call about a lead and he drives straight to the given hospital. He arrives and rushes to the reception

Mthoko : "Hi. Hi Miss. I am looking for a patient that was admitted without any details."

Receptionist : "What do you mean?"

Mthoko : "Ey ey! Is there anyone who was admitted here but had no identity."

Receptionist : "Oh , let me get DR. Scott for you. I think he was dealing with a case like that."  After a few minutes the doctor showed up and asked Mthoko to follow him to his office.

Dr Scott : "How are you sir?"

Mthoko : "I'm fine thanks. Im here regarding a patient that was admitted here without any identity details."

Dr Scott : "Oh Yes. There is a woman who was in coma for some weeks now but she is much better now."

Mthoko : "Can I see her please."

Dr Scott : "Very well , follow me."

Mthoko : "So you let strangers come anyhow to see patients without identities in this hospital? What if they get stolen? Or killed?" He asks making the doctor stop walking.

Dr Scott : "No we don't. I thought maybe you were the patient's family cause there is some resemblance between you two."

Mthoko : "Oh I didn't think you'll notice." They continue walking to the ward. They find her staring into space with tears gushing out.

Mthoko : "What is wrong with her?" He asks clenching his jaws and tears in his eyes.

Dr Scott : "We believe she is traumatized by whatever that happened to her cause she is healing very well , just that she doesn't speak nor interact with her therapist."

Mthoko : "She will be fine though right?"

Dr Scott : "With a good environment , good people and therapy ; she will be fine. She can concur this , she seems like a pretty strong person."

Mthoko : "Thank you so much Doc. You have helped me so much. I had been looking for her everywhere , you don't know how much you've helped me man. Thank you , May you be blessed." He said sounding very emotional , he man-hugged the doctor.

Dr Scott : "I was just doing my job sir!" He pays his arm.

Mthoko : "Can you please discharge her today? Please , you don't have to worry much ; my sisters are doctors."

Dr Scott : "Sure. I'll leave the forms in the reception area and you will sign them on your way out." He pats his shoulder and walks out.

Mthoko : "Baby girl. Hlehle kaBaba?"  She slowly turned to him.

Hlengiwe : "You my father?" He nodded with tears gushing out.

Mthoko : "I am your father." She just wails , they hug each other so tightly crying together.