Chapter 32

#NARRATED.

Doctor : "What is wrong with her?" He asks

Doctor 2 : "We running some tests for now and so far we can't seem to find anything."

Doctor : "Strange. Who brought her in?"

Doctor 2 : "She was brought in by a man who said she found her in a bush."

{Silence}

Doctor : "Do you suspect GBV?"

Doctor 2 : "I don't know but it is highly possible."

Doctor : "I hope she doesn't wake up with any amnesia."

Doctor 2 : "Yeah hey? "  They both walk out of the ward.

____________________

Makhathini : "Awu ngiyabonga ngempela MaXimba. Usungenze indoda ephelele emadodeni."  (Thank you so much MaXimba. You have made me a complete man amongst men.)

Gabisile : "You are a man. Thank you also for making me a mother."

MaKhathini : "He looks like my father." He says smiling.

Gabisile : "His name?"

MaKhathini : "Mcebo Ntsikayesizwe MaKhathini."

Gabisile : "I love them."

MaKhathini : "When you back home , I have to take you to my homestead to meet my family."

Gabisile : "Can we meet them some other time please."

MaKhathini : "No problem mama but remember that my son has to have his Imbeleko."

Gabisile : "I know that."

MaKhathini : "Good. I have to go , I love you two. Bye."

Gabisile : "We love you too. Uhambe kahle."  He walks out. Few minutes later , Bab'Dube comes in.

Bab'Dube : "I want to see the baby."

Gabisile : "Why? You don't believe that you can't make babies? Oh Kayise? That's not your daughter , never was well biologically."

Bab'Dube : "I won't let a slut like you manipulate me! Forget it."

Gabisile : "Oh well , I was tryna help you. By the way , Kayise isn't on the run but with her father's family. Your wife knows everything."

Bab'Dube : "Why should I believe you?"

Gabisile : "Well sir! When you are a quiet person , people tend to think you are mute and innocent then they start talking about their secrets anyhow forgetting that our ears work."  She smiles wickedly and shrugs.

Bab'Dube : "I don't believe you."

Gabisile : "You don't have to. Your first wife sacrificed with your ability to have kids to some Nigerian witch because she wanted to be rich. She was cheating on you with Kayise's father and she fell pregnant."

Bab'Dube : "What do you mean?"

Gabisile : "I mean that , she is best of friends with your current wife and I believe they want to finish you. You might think , you have found your match with your wife kanti no , she's plotting against you."

Bab'Dube : "Aibo!"

Gabisile : "I do everything with Gogo so I know most of her plans."

Bab'Dube : "Continue gathering information." He walks out after that. Gabisile smiles widely.