Chapter 20

*Her wings unfolded*

Me : "Hi." 

Sihle : "Hey babe? Wanted us to go out today , I'll fetch you in two hours."  This is what we always fighting about with him , he never asks he just decides then expect me to drop everything for him because of what? Hhayi andizi.

Me : "I can't , I'm busy."

Sihle : "Ohh too busy that you can't even spare your man a few hours nje?"

Me : "I have a toddler incase you've forgotten."

Sihle : "Oh yeah how can I forget when you always mention her and go out with her dad?" Yoh I can never keep up with Sihle honestly , to even think I once thought he was a gentleman? Yhoo I'm disappointed.

Me : "Bye Sihle , we'll talk when you are more serious."

By the way it's been a long four months dating Sihle and I haven't slept with him and that just throws him off. Me going out with my babydaddy? Me and Nathi actually agreed that whenever we take Nkazi out we should both be there and it should just be the three of us , well for our baby and Sihle never understands , he just hates Nathi and I couldn't care less.

Nathi : "Ouuhh Boyfriend again?" We were in his place because of the weather , it didn't allow us to be outdoors today.

Me : "Shut up!"  We roared with laughter startling Nkazi who was so focused on her father's laptop watching some nursery rhymes.

Nathi : "Pizza?" I nodded.

Me : "You know I can never say no to pizza."  He rolled his eyes.

Nathi : "You mean food? Yeah I know."  I laughed at him.

Nathi : "Well my mother wants to meet my baby and her mother." 

Me : "what? Why? Aybo no I can't but you can take your daughter."  He laughed at me so hard that Nkazi joined him , oh well that's how she is now , she's suddenly a daddy's girl well only when her father is around.

Nathi : "Hhayi my mom wants to meet the both of you."  He says simply shrugging as if it's nothing.

Our pizza arrives and we indulge while watching cartoons , Nkazi eventually falls asleep and Nathi takes her to her room ; yes she now has her room.

Nathi : "I love my baby but finally some peace."  We laugh.

Me : "Atleast now you understand what I have to deal with all the time."

Nathi : "Yeah. Some drink?"

Me : "Maybe later." He nods and joins me on the couch and forces me to put my head on his chest. We binge watch on movies.

Me : "What's your biggest desire?" I sit up so I can see him.

Nathi : "To be successful and have my own family. You?"

Me : "I want to be a nurse someday but I don't want to stop there , I want to continue making something of my name , I want my Nkazi to be proud of having a mother like me."

Nathi : "That's nice , so you don't wish to get married someday?" I giggle.

Me : "I do actually." He smiles and pecks my lips.

Nathi : "That will happen." He grabs me and kisses me and I hook my arms around his neck as he made me straddle him. Our tongues dancing together and it's really causing a damage down there cause it's getting hot, I can even feel his little guy hardening against my coochie ; he starts grinding on me and I follow. His lips move from my mine to my neck and I moaned softly , he stood up with me in his arms and walked. I felt him put me down so I assumed we were in a bedroom. He took my dress off exposing my body and he stopped and stared at my body.

Nathi : "Still beautiful."

He kept on planting kisses as he was unhooking my bra and threw it somewhere around this room. He cupped my boobs together and groaned before sucking and nibbling on the nipple, his lips
made it way to the other boob and bite the nipple gently I screamed. He glided his lips down to my stomach trailing wet kisses until he reached my nun and bite it over my panties. He took off my panties with his teeth and looked at my nun with a sly smile. I felt his warm air as he nuzzled against it and stroking his tounge in.

Me:"Na..thi." I whispered digging my nails on the covers. I swear It has never felt like this before. He ate me until I heard myself speaking in tongues. He took off his pants together with his brief and his member sprang up in a ready position pulsing. I popped my eyes out "Oh my God" I whispered he chuckled and crawl on top of me, the feel of his warm body against mine was amazing. He locked his eyes on mine as he entered his tip. I winced it was uncomfortable and a bit painful.

Nathi : "I will be gentle" He slipped inside of me I screamed in agony tears rolling on the sides of my face "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry Im really sorry I will try my best to be gentle" He started moving his eyes fixed on me but I pressed my eyes closed I was in pain. I felt his lips all over my face as he plunged into me. The walls of my vagina were cracking I wanted him to be done already the pain was too much to bear. He was at it groaning for what felt like years and let out a gruff whisper "Oh fucccck!" He collapsed on me, panting. I wanted to tell him to get off me
but I let him be until he caught his breath and get off me. He picked me up and walked with me to the bathroom. He bathed me we were both quiet I didn't have words to say everything happened in the twinkling of an eye I was so embarrassed. He switched off the water and picked me up , walking with me to the bedroom. He dried ourselves and wrapped a towel around my body and my head. He started to change the covers that had blood stains.

Me : "I will do it"

Nathi : "No , I will do it" I tried to sit on the couch but my vagina was sore I couldn't even feel my legs. He finished changing the covers and wore his boxer before picking me up and made us lie on the bed, me on top of him. "I love you mawengane yami" he kissed my forehead and nestled me against his chest we dozed off.