Continuation of Chapter 39

Nkazi woke up and actually cried but when she saw me she started giggling and placed a wet kiss on my nose.

Me : "Hi love." I said kissing her forehead. Nathi walked in

Nkazi : "Mama!" Nathi frowned.

Nathi : "What?! Not even Dada baby? No say Dada."

Me : "Don't be jealous now. She is my daughter after all hey?" I teased laughing at him.

Nathi : "I'm also the parent." We interrupted by giggles behind us , we turn and it's his grandmothers.

MaDongwe : "Y'all are so beautiful yazi. Nkosinathi marry her."

Nathi : "I'm planning to mah." He said with his eyes on me , I looked down.

Biyela Snr : "Follow me , my children." We all follow him to the lounge where there is a man in traditional healer clothes. We exchange greetings then settle down.

Biyela Snr : "Okay , this is Ngobese and he'll be cleansing y'all. He's gonna be leading this ceremony."  We nod , the man had his eyes fixed on me.

Ngobese : "There's going to be changes."

MaThabede : "Hawu , why?"

Ngobese : "The girl is pregnant." Is he talking about me? I look at Nathi confused and he also looks just as confused.

MaDongwe : "Really?"

Ngobese : "Yes. She's pregnant." Aibo me and Nathi haven't had sex since I was discharged from the hospital.

Nathi : "Kodwa baba , we haven't been intimate ever since we lost the twins."

Ngobese : "It wasn't twin , it was triplets and one of the babies survived the miscarriage. You have to be extra careful with this one because I see a storm coming. Be careful of who you let in your lives especially wena mfana. Pray too. I'll be here by 03:00am."  He walks out after that. Nathi asks to be excused with me then we walk out leaving his daughter with his grandparents. We walk in his flat and I'm actually impressed by how clean it is well it's not like he isn't clean.

Nathi : "You haven't had any proper food babe , only those snacks that we bought at the garage." I smile.

Me : "Nathi those were two pies so I'm still okay." He leads me to the bed and takes off my shoes and jacket then opens the covers for me before taking off his clothes and joins me in bed then cuddle me.

Nathi : "How are you feeling baby?"

Me : "I'm okay babe." He stared at me for some time then just continued cuddling me.

Nathi : "I keep battling with myself, my thoughts as to why did we have to lose our other two. I just wonder what they would've looked like , would they have looked like their sister or you? I don't know I'm hurt babe and I'm sorry that we lost our two jewels because of me."  He has tears glistening in his eyes. I just hugged him tight then he starts sobbing.