Continuation of Chapter 15

#Narrated.

Nkosinathi : "Sawubona nkosazana kaBaba." (Hello daddy's princess) He says to a hyperactive Nkazi. He keeps playing with her until she falls asleep in his arms.

MaBiyela : "You have to take responsibility phela manje Sibani." She says joining him in the lounge as he stares at his little replica.

Nkosinathi : "I know Mah but I just have to deal with somethings first."

MaBiyela : "What things?!"

Nkosinathi : "To be honest Mah , I'm just ashamed of myself. Already I feel like shit that I took advantage of her while she was drunk and vulnerable , how will that make me look Mah?"

MaBiyela : "Now that's utter nonsense because y'all were both drunk , the only difference is that you remember what transpired between you two while she doesn't."

Nkosinathi : "Still Mah , that says a lot. It'll make me look like some paedophile , I can't have that. I don't want the mother of my first child to see me as a monster or a filthy man when I know I'm not."

MaBiyela : "Angithi that's why , you will let her see that with your actions. Prove it to her even though it's not like she already said so about you."

Wandi : "and bhutiza while you still hiding just because you scared , someone else will be playing daddy to your daughter." She says walking in.

Nkosinathi : "What do you mean?"

Wandi : "She is into some guy who knows about your daughter." She says shrugging.

Nkosinathi : "You can't let that happen mfethu."

Wandi : "Oh well I'm not her mother or boyfriend hey? Anyway I have to go or else Nela will go crazy." She says standing up.

Nkosinathi : "I'll take y'all home." He says standing up with his daughter in his arms and walks out with Wandi behind him and MaBiyela walks them out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Gabisile : "Hey Gogo." She greets sitting down next to MaDube.

MaDube : "Hey my baby. How's everything going?"

Gabisile : "Perfect! Dinangwe knows his thing , I can already feel his herbs working." She says grinning , MaDube smiles on proudly at her.

MaDube : "I'm so glad then , I hope no mistakes happen."

Gabisile : "Don't worry Gogo , everything will work out." She says smiling.