Continuation of Chapter 22

Me : "what do you mean?"

MaZulu : "Your father was once a playboy who changed girl's like underwear so when he finally came to us and told us about your mother we didn't believe him and his father made him prove himself. Your father impregnated your mother and he took responsibility , they were married traditionally. Well prior to dating your mother your father dated an enemy's daughter , the girl couldn't take the break up well and befriended your mother , your mother being the person she is she thought the girl had good intentions. They remained friends for years. Long story short , the girl tried poisoning your mother while she was pregnant with you. She apologised and everything then you were born , I had never seen my husband so happy , even when I had Mandla and Ntombizanele he wasn't that happy. Your parents hired a nanny for you and this one time they were not in a good space so they both spent less time home and y'all were always with your nanny , one day they got back home and you weren't home together with your nanny. We spent months looking , even hired people but nothing then a few months later they sent your body parts without your head in a box and that's how we concluded that you were dead. Your nanny was an older woman nje , I think her name was Philile Sithole"  Yoh!

Me : "that's too much and hectic."

MaZulu : "Well it's all in the past now. Come walk me to my room so I can nap a little."

Me : "Okay."  She makes me get in bed with her , I tell her all about my daughter and show her pictures and videos and she's also taken by her. She eventually falls asleep , I cover her then walk out. I walk past a closed room and I hear some sounds.

"Ohhh Mandla!

"Fuck Baby I missed you."

"Harder please."

Euuuwww , I run down the stairs and get my phone and bag then request an uber to Musgrave. I get to Wawa's place in no time since my father's house is in Asherville , imagine how close I was! I knock and let myself in. I go straight to the lounge and get the shock of my life.

Me : "Sihle what are you doing here?"

Sihle : "Babe!"  He sounds so surprised and jumps up from the couch. They were cuddling , watching movies with popcorn on the table. I look at Wawa and she looks at me sheepishly avoiding eye contact.

Me : "Wawa?" I whisper

Wandi : "Listen I can explain babe , it's not what you think."

Me : "And what am I thinking Wawa?" She looks down.

Sihle : "Babe , I was here to ask for some advice on how to spoil you but then I found her not good and vulnerable and she started venting and I listened , I then suggested that we watch movies and I promise you it was an innocent cuddle."  He sounds so convincing that I almost believe him.

Me : "Yeah right I believe you. I guess you just made things easier for me , it's over Sihle. Please lose my number and everything else that may help you contact me."  He quickly comes to me and grabs my hand tight sinking his nails on my wrist.

Me : "Ouch you hurting me!"

Wandi : "Sihle stop it!" He let's go of my hand and I turn to walk out but the door opens first and what do you know , my baby daddy walks in.

Me : "You are also here to ask for some advice?" He looks quite surprised to see me.

Nathi : "Babe!"

Sihle : "So you've been making me your fool?! I always knew you were a bitch." Nathi rushes to him and punched him so hard.

Nathi : "don't call my woman a bitch you manwhore!" Sihle clicks his tongue and walks out. I turn to these two and they both staring at me sheepishly.

Wandi : "I'm sorry babes." I walk to the door.

Nathi : "Baby she's not what you think she is , she's just my sister!" He shouts as I was about to walk out the door. I click my tongue and walk out. I just go to Mandy's old flat and I find my brothers , I throw myself between them and sigh.

Andrew : "What's up?"  I exhale loudly.