Chapter 18

Her wings unfolded.

#Narrated.

Makhathini : "Gabi?"  He calls out as he enters.

Gabisile : "Mdunge , can I make you something to drink first?" She smiles at him.

Makhathini : "Please."  Gabisile makes him tea and a sandwich well not before adding this one pill in his tea and serves him with a tray kneeling.

Gabisile : "There you go Mdunge."  Makhathini couldn't help the grin on his face when she sees this.

Makhathini : "Awu ntokazi. Thank you ntokazi."  Gabisile blushes and excuses herself for the loo. She quickly gets in her bedroom and applies her herb on the private that she got from Dinangwe. She undressed and wore only a gown , as she was about to walk out Makhathini burst through the door.

Gabisile : "Aibo are you okay baba?"  She acts shocked.

Makhathini : "Yes , yes , I just need you."

Gabisile : "Take me."  She says smiling seductively , taking her gown off. Makhathini doesn't waste anytime but starts kissing her then throw her on the bed and she giggles. A loud moan escapes Gabisile's mouth as Makhathini entered her.

.........Meanwhile.......

MaDube and Bab'Dube let themselves in after knocking for sometime on Gabisile's door.

MaDube : "I wonder where is this girl."  She says as they settle on the couch , they notice the tray with used dishes.

Bab'Dube : "Maybe she has a guest over. Let's go."

MaDube : "Wait did you hear that?"  They walk towards the bedroom and hear her moaning.

"Ohh Makhathini! Ahhh Mdunge!"

MaDube smiles widely as she grabs her husband's hand and drags him with her out while Bab'Dube is fuming and trying very hard to not show it. As soon as they get to their house Bab'Dube goes to a nearby tarven , leaving his wife cooking and singing happily. MaDube summons Gabisile to come for dinner.

-------
Gabisile : "Gogo!" She hugs her grandmother.

MaDube : "Oh I'm so happy my child! How's everything?"

Gabisile : "Trust me Gogo , it's good."  MaDube nods. Bab'Dube walks in and joins them , they eat dinner in silence with him throwing dagger stares at Gabisile and Gabisile is busy on her phone blushing.

MaDube : "You sleeping over right?"

Gabisile : "Yes but I'm not sure , someone might fetch me at night."  She says smiling , emphasising someone. They eventually retire to bed and Gabisile to the guest room , after a few minutes Bab'Dube barged in and locked the door.

Gabisile : "Hi there sexy."

Bab'Dube : "Why are you sleeping with Makhathini?"

Gabisile : "excuse me! I can sleep with whoever I want."

Bab'Dube : "Fuck man Gabisile you mine!"  He whisper shouts.

Gabisile : "No my grandmother is yours not me."

Bab'Dube : "I'll leave her then"  Gabisile giggles.

Gabisile : " if you do that then whatever we were both doing is over. Now come and give me some loving to get me through the night."  She says throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him.