Chapter 49

NB : it's short , forgive me!

________________________

Mom : "So you really moving out?" She asks me crying as I'm packing my things.

Me : "Mom , we spoke about this and I also wanna be somewhere far so I can heal and get the right therapy. I'll still come visit."

Mom : "Please leave tomorrow?"  She sobs , she's been making me postpone moving to the new house since last week.

Me : "Mama. Just let me do this then after a week when I've settled , I'll visit to let you know how I'm settling."  She nods crying , I hug her.

Mom : "I love you so much , if for a minute you don't feel comfortable , call us or drive back home Okay?" I nod.

Me : "Okay mama. I love you too."

Mom : "I wish I can drive you yazi."

Me : "Mom! You were supposed to be at work on be hours ago!" She rolls her eyes and walks out of my room. I finish packing then go ask dad to help me with the bags. He loads them in a Black Range Rover with dimmed windows , the car was organised by the lawyer. After loading the bags , dad buckles Nkazi and I also get in the back , carrying Nkosenye.

#

After a full three hours the car parks , my door gets opened by a man in a Black suit and shades , I step out while the other one carries a sleeping Nkazi.

Man : "This is your house Mrs Biyela."

Me : "Thank you." He nods.

Man : "I am Calvin and that is Goliath , we are your personal guards."

Me : "Personal guards for what? For who?"

Calvin : "We were strictly instructed to look after you and the kids , more guards will be here tomorrow."

Me : "What about those men by the gay and around the yard?"

Calvin : "That's only five people Mam and another five will be here tomorrow."

Me : "This is insane!"

Calvin : "You can follow me." We walk up some stairs then he opens a big wooden double door. I immediately met by heaven on earth. The house looks so white and bright inside. An older woman greets us and takes the bags that were brought in by two guards then returns shortly.

Calvin : "This is MaMzobe and she'll be your helper. She has her own outside flat."

Me : "Sawbona mah!" I shake her hand , she smiles and shakes mines back.

MaMzobe : "Yebo madam."

Calvin : "I can call all the staff here and you'll instruct everyone on how you want things to go? Or you wanna settle in first?"

Me : "I'd like to settle in first. How many staff members are here kanti?" I ask him when MaMzobe has disappeared somewhere around the house.

Calvin : "You actually have a helper , a nanny , Gardner , chef and security detail."

Me : "What the actual hell? All this was Mr Biyela's last wish? Because it's insane!"

Calvin : "I'm sorry but it's out of our hands."

Me : "Please show me the bedrooms?" He nods and leads me to the second floor when my kids bedrooms are opposite each other with their names on the door.

Calvin : "Your bedroom is in the third floor."

Me : "Thank you." I turn to walk to the stairs but he stops me

Calvin : "Why don't you use a lift since you carrying a baby?"

Me : "There's a lift too?" Nathi was just being dramatic ke kodwa! Hhayi. He leads me to the lift and holds it

Calvin : "Okay , so the third floor is your bedroom and your own pyjama lounge. Fourth floor leads you to the roof top where there's a Jacuzzi for whenever you wanna chill." I sigh heavily.

Me : "Thank you." I fake a smile.