Chapter 24

PG🔞 : ☡ : If you won't like this chapter or you underage , please! Kindly move and skip the chapter or my book as a whole but don't report it or my account.

Plays - Love by Jhenè Aiko.

"Please answer your phone." The 50th text reads. He has been blowing up my phone for the past three days. I have been ignoring him ever since. I really am baffled by what I found out that day and I can't help but feel like an idiot for being this trusting person that I am. Alot of questions are going through my mind and I can't seem to come up with a better explanation or whatever that can put me in ease.

Mandy : "Sitting here won't get you any of the answers you are looking for."  I groan and sit up and she settles next to me on the couch.

Me : "I know.."

Mandy : "You know what? Go bath , dress up and look hot and sexy than drive to your man's house and DEMAND the answers."  I laugh ,

Me : "I forget that you an idiot sometimes."

Mandy : "Well whatever but go!"

Me : "Fine! Come help me then." We rush to my room and I get on with it. After I'm done , I request an uber to Westville , Nathi's place. The uber drops me off by the gate , I pay and make my way in through the small gate. I knock and open , I find him laying on the couch watching a game of football.

Nathi : "Baby!" He rushes to me and opens his arms then close them quickly.

Me : "Nathi."

Nathi : "Can I hug you please?" I roll my eyes and walk past him and settle on the other couch,  far from him. He nods looking down then goes to the kitchen and comes back with a plate of muffins and a cup of coffee in a tray.

Nathi : "You can eat that while I explain myself to you." I nod.

Me : "Talk please."

Nathi : "I admit I kept my eye on you even after the first day we met. I knew I wanted to make you mine in every way possible. Uhm so when you moved here to Durban , it was more easier to keep tabs on you. Wawa is my sister and we share the same father but different moms. Wawa is like my close sibling so I told her about and apparently she had already met you and y'all were friends so she continued updating me about you even told me that you'd wanted to abort but she had managed to stop you from doing it. I then started doing things for our daughter through Wawa , most of the things Wawa bought were actually from me , I couldn't live with the fact that I had a baby and I'm just watching her grow without doing anything for her. I'm sorry for coming as a hypocrite to you , I'm sorry for not being truthful to you but I did what I did because I love you guys and if I had came earlier then a lot of things would've happened that would've destroyed us probably so I don't regret coming now into your lives."  I look away from him and he comes to the couch I'm sitting on and sits on the armrest and turns me to him.

Nathi : "Listen. I love you so much. I am serious about you , You are someone I would like to spend the rest of my life with."  He kisses my temples and press my head on his stomach brushing it.

Nathi : "You still mad?" He shot me a flirtatious look , I nodded making him to chuckle and
started kissing me senselessly, he went to my neck sucking it so good moans slipped out of my
mouth. He trailed wet kisses on my chest and cupped my boob.His tounge landed on my now swollen nipple and rotate in a circular motion while pinching the other with a his fingers. It felt so unbelievably amazing. He licked the space between my boobs down to my coochie he did the same again starting from my pussy up to the space between my boobs. I could feel the heat building up in my body, my coochie was drenched ready to swallow him. He kissed my lips again and made his way down to my treasure. With a move that surprised me , he scooped my buttocks up and nuzzled against my nun.My legs and my ass were dandling in the air. Oh my good God the things he did there with his tounge. I swear I went to a mini heaven.His strokes were long and quick, I didn't know what do with myself.

Me : "Ooohh Oh my God" I moaned loudly, grabbing the duvet.

I felt the sudden rush of a wave going down to my lower body and jerked but his hold was too
tight. My whole body convulsed I came so hard. I thought he was going to let me gather some strength but no , he directed himself into me , I gasped clenching his arms. Damn he was so damn deep and full, He wiggled his eyebrows and smiled at me. He started moving slowly and deeply, his eyes locked on me.

Nathi : "Fuck aahh you are so tight & warm Ahhh"
His thrusts picked up "Ohhh fuck!" He was pumping into me hard until I told him to stop

Me : "Babe stop please!"

Nathi : "Am I hurting you"

Me : "You are too deep"

Nathi : "I'm sorry I got carried away"

He kissed me passionately and started moving again. He slid his hands under my butt and pulled me close to him. He flipped me over and entered me behind, sinking into me hard while his finger flicking my clit. He kept growing harder and harder inside of me, filling me so good. I didn't know whether to scream or cry he was so amazing.
The muscles in my butt tensed I felt it coming with too much force I screamed loudly, he pulled out.

Me:"Baaaby!" I cried

Nathi : "Not yet"

He planted wet kisses from my nape down to my booty. He made me kneel on the bed and spanked my butt. "Damn!" He ran his tounge on my asshole going down to my pussy hole. He breathed out warm air in my asshole and licked it again going down to my pussy and drove his tounge deep into my pussy hole. I let out moans of pleasure, his tounge was doing wonders. He spanked my butt with his erect cock for several times and entered before moving slowly,
picking up his pace.

Nathi : "Oh fuck I love youuu woman!"

His thrusts were deep, rough and fast. He kept spanking my butt every now and then.  He came after me and we both collapsed on the bed , panting. I was dizzy after that orgasms. He pulled me closed to himself.

Nathi : "Did I hurt you" He looked at me worried I was crying. I shook my head

Nathi : "Then what is it baby" he asked kissing my nose.

Me:"You are sooo freakin good!" I buried my head on his neck.

Nathi : "I'm glad I could deliver." I giggled and he chuckles wiping my tears.

Nathi : "marry me." I ignore him and act like I've dosed off.