Chapter 12

#Narrated.

MaSithole : "Hlengiwe I thought I told you about gallivanting these streets when you know you someone's fiance!" She shouts.

Hlengi : "Awu come on mah , so now I can't even walk to the shops? Or take myself out?"

MaSithole : "Don't you dare think I'm stupid wena! You think I don't see that you falling for this boy?!" Hlengiwe rolls her eyes.

Hlengi : "Mah chill please!" She snaps and walks off as a knock erupts on the door , MaSithole opens and welcomes MaDube in.

MaSithole : "How are you mfazi? Long time." She says as she places a tray with tea and biscuits.

MaDube : "I will be good once I find that stupid girl."

MaSithole : "She might be not so far since you already this side mfazi but there's a problem."

MaDube : "Yini?

MaSithole : "Bhekizizwe Gasa is the girl's grandfather."

MaDube : "What? How can Nonhle mess with a Gasa and have a child with him ontop of that?"

MaSithole : "You know how ruthless and dangerous that man is , even Makhathini wouldn't cross that man and if he finds out that we tried giving him that man's granddaughter then we dead."

MaDube : "That's why I always have option 2 , he'll take uGabisile wami. That was actually why I came here , I wanted to let you know that I've found someone to fill that girl's shoes and uGabisile is more than happy to do so."

MaSithole : "And uNoma easily agreed nje with her daughter."

MaDube : "Well once her daughter has made up her mind no one can change it." She says shrugging and sips on her tea.

MaSithole : "You can't allow that! Once uBheki finds his grandchild , he'll start digging and if he dare finds out about us then we are DEAD! uyangizwa? Dead!."

MaDube : "I don't think so , she's also our grandchild."

MaSithole : "No she isn't damnit! besides it's not like y'all treated her like one."

MaDube : "mxm."

Hlengi : "The girl y'all busy talking about is highly protected by someone and that someone is her child's father." She says walking in with a blank face.
_______________________

Nkosinathi : "Luke , dude! You were supposed to get answers from that stupid girl and wena here you are without any of those answers. Tell me what did you follow her to Durban for if you don't have what we need?"

Luke : "Bro , I just forgot everything when she mentioned that she was pregnant." Nkosinathi throw his glass of Brandy at him but it hits the wall.

Nkosinathi : "FUCK! You so stupid some times man! How the hell are we supposed to answer to your father if you don't have the answers?!"

Luke : "Come on bruh , we'll get the answers and how the he'll was I supposed to do that when she's pregnant?"

Nkosinathi : "Nxx , you ruined this the first time when you slept with her and because you pussy stupid , she played you. You making me angry man!" He clicks his tongue and walks out banging the door behind him.