Continuation of Chapter 20

I don't regret giving Nathi my virginity at all , I regret the timing. I woke up still in his manly arms and eyed him. His was stillsleeping his mouth was slighty open he looked so damn cute. I tried to move but he held me tight

Nathi : "Where are you going" He opened his eyes they were red.

Me : "I need to pee"

Nathi : "Okay when you finish get your fat ass here I wanna worship your body" He smirked.

Me : "I'm sore nje"

Nathi : "Its will be better this time"he smirked.

Me : "Are you sure?"

Nathi : "Yes my beautiful lady" I couldnt help but smile. I got up from him he spanked my butt I jumped up giggling as I made my way to the bathroom. I did number one I swear I almost cried it was too painful. I finish and washed my hands than shuffled back to his bedroom. I found him already out of his boxer his little guy was pointing north , it looked scary , I swallowed then walked to him.

Let's just say the two more rounds we had were very much better than the first. We took a bath together with him bathing me and we got dressed cause he had to take us home.

Me : "Oh my god we are such bad parents."

Nathi : "Aibo!" Nathi left the monitor downstairs , we ran to the nursery and we found the little miss playing while eating chips from the packet.

Me : "Where did she get the chips?"  Nathi laughed.

Nathi : "It was on the table." I nodded and picked her up from her bed and gave Nathi , he looks at me dumbfounded.

Me : "Clean your child."  He shakes his head and I walk out. I decide to prepare something quick in the meantime cause they will take hours to get here. I boil water for pap while the pap is on the stove , I make chakalaka. Nathi comes down with Nkazi and her bag.

Nathi : "We done."

Me : "Okay I was bored and I decided to make you dinner but you'll make your own meat."

Nathi : "And here I thought it's because you care. Ouch baby , you hurt me."  He says dramatically placing his hand on the left side of his chest , I laugh at him.

Me : "we can go now."

Nathi : "Ngiyadlala , thank you baby."  He makes me look at him then kisses me and I respond. I don't know but I just couldn't resist him , he knows which buttons to press.

Me : "We should go."  I whisper , he nods. I take Nkazi while he follows with my bag and Nkazi's. He puts the bags in the backseat then take Nkazi and opens my door before he buckles Nkazi up who by the way hates the car seat. There is comfortable silence with music playing softly throughout the drive home. He parks in front of my home and turns off the ignition then turn to look at me.

Nathi : "Do you have any regrets?"  He looks so serious.

Me : "I think you should've asked that after that session."

Nathi : "Well....?"

Me : "No , I don't."

Nathi : "Good , you'll dump that boyfriend if yours then cause you mine now." What? I hate that he looks so serious and it's scary.

Me : "What about you?"

Nathi : "Don't worry about me , I don't have any girlfriend well besides you. You the only one." I stare at him and he just smiles then kiss me. Mxm. He gets out of the car and I follow , when he gets to my door he just looks at me shaking his head.

Nathi : "You such a farm Julia , you have to wait for me to open your door. Hhayi."

Me : "Mxm."  He takes Nkazi out and the bags then walk me to the gate.