Chapter 10

'Make friends.' -unknown.

Today was Nkazi's checkup , we went together with Wandi even though she still has to go to work , mina it was my day off today.

Wandi : "Doc , can I ask you a question?"  The doctors smiles and nods.

Doc : "You can ask."

Wandi : "Is it possible to fall pregnant and give birth when you are a virgin?"  I clear my throat

Doc : "It is very normal , well if you the person you were intimate with ejaculated anywhere near your vagina then you can fall pregnant. As for giving birth , a C-Section can only work."  We nod.

Wandi : "Can you please refer us to a gynae who will be able to check if my sister here is still a virgin or not?"

Me : "Wawa!"  She shrugs while the doctor giggles.

Doc : "Don't be shy now. I have a friend that I'll refer you to." She writes something down and gives Wandi the piece of paper and Wandi shoves it in her pocket. We walk out and get in the uber waiting for us outside , it drops Wawa first at her workplace then drops me off at the Musgrave mall. I put Nkazi in the kangaroo baby carrier as I walk around window shopping then get in some shops and shop for my baby and somethings for Wawa,  I settle for lunch at Nandos. I was lucky that my baby was still asleep , oh well that's what she does; eat & sleep.

Guy : "Hi."  His cologne hits my nostrils first and I must say he smells nice , I look up and smile

Me : "Hey."  I guess he takes that as an invitation to join me.

Guy : "I'm sorry to intrude but can I please join you? Tables aren't available anymore."  I smile tightly at him and nod.

Me : "It's a free country." Nkazi starts fidgeting I give her , her pacifier and she carries on with her sleep.

Guy : "My name is Sihle Thwala. What's yours?" I roll my eyes mentally.

Me : "Hlonela. Hlonela Mbanjwa." He nods.

Sihle : "It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance."  Urgh , like Lord help! Our food arrives almost the sametime and we eat with him making conversation that I eventually let loose and talk with him , we also laugh at his jokes.

Me : "I need to get going."  I say standing up and gathering my things.

Sihle : "Yeah , it's getting pretty late plus you have a baby with you. Kona is your baby even real? I haven't heard him/her cry."  I laugh lightly.

Me : "SHE is real , she just sleeps a lot."  He chuckles and nods.

Sihle : "Well I enjoyed your company Hlonz , I hope to meet you someday and that we can spend more time together and this little angel of course." He walks me to the uber outside then help me load my shopping bags in the uber then waves as it drives off.