Chapter 13

'We grow through what we go through' ~D h i m a n

{Not narrative}

Sihle Thwala. That was the guy's name , we'll he reminded me and we started talking , we've went out like three times these past two months and I must say Wandi still didn't like him. Wandi did take me to the gynae that was recommended by Nkazi's doctor and she did confirm that I'm still a virgin which means Nkazi's father ejaculated somewhere around my vagina and his sperm swam and y'all know what happened , Wandi laughed at me the whole day that day together with Mandy who is always in our place. Nkazi was now walking and that meant trouble , she doesn't sleep too much anymore, it's like she's always awake now to only cause trouble and looking after noisy Nkazi is a job on it's own.

Wandi was on leave for a month apparently so she stayed with Nkazi , even went with her wherever she'd go and little missy couldn't be much more happier. Today I had knocked off early from work so I decided to pass by the mall and get a few things before going home. When I got home , I found Wandi chatting and laughing with some guy who was carrying Nkazi but I couldn't see his face.

Me : *clears throat*  "uhm sanibonani." The guy didn't turn but Wandi responded.

Wandi : "Hey!" She greeted jn a high-pitched tone then I rushed off to the kitchen -to avoid any introductions- and placed the plastics on the counter before going to my room. I wasn't in the mood to even interact with them but I did want to kiss my baby.

.
.

Later on when the guy had left Wandi was acting all strange , stealing glances at me , jumpy and stuff. She then announced that she was going out for drinks and I stayed back with Nkazi. I was busy cooking when Mandy barged in startling Nkazi who was playing on the floor making her cry in the process.

Mandy : "Hey family!"  She shouts and scoops a wailing Nkazi on the floor and hushes her.

Me : "I always tell you about your bad habit of not knocking wena!" I say walking to the lounge that's when I notice that she is with two guys who almost look like her.

Mandy : "mxm , leave me alone."

Me : "I'm sorry , Hi." I greet the guys who seem to have frozen staring at me.

Mandy : "I did tell you guys."  She said looking at the guy's rolling her eyes.

Me : "Uhm Mandy?"  She smiles at me.

Mandy : "I'm sorry love , these are my cousins Andre and Andrew. Please don't freak out but I think they are your brothers."  I frown looking at her.

Me : "What?"

Andre : "uhm listen , we believe you are our sister cause you look exactly like our mother and you look exactly like our long sister who we last saw when she was a year old." I frown.

Me : "Yeah well your mother left me back in the farms with her parents for a reason so please I don't care about that woman." They all look at each other.

Andrew : "What you mean? Mom's parents wouldn't allow that , they don't even stay at a farm but in Cape Town."

Me : "okay guys please , I really don't care so can y'all please stop talking about this woman."  I leave them there and go continue with my pots.

Mandy : "I'm sorry , I just couldn't wait anymore especially after I did find out that you my family."

Me : "Y'all are so sure and it's freakin' making me question some things seriously." Nkazi stretches her arms to me and I take her , she lays her head on me.

Mandy : "I know, I know but even a stranger would see that you my aunt's daughter ; you look exactly like her and our grandmother."  I roll my eyes.

Me : "I don't care bruh."  They eventually let this go and we chilled watching movies with them , they were drinking but me. Wandi walks in and frowns , her frown deepens when she sees the guys.

Wandi : "Hellos."

Mandy : "Hi friend , I hope you don't mind these are my cousins Andre and Andrew."

Wandi : "Why do they look like someone I know?."  She joins the drinking marathon and I leave them and retire to bed and join my baby.