Chapter 05

After we got to my place , we left our shopping bags and packed for my baby girl , we walked to the next street ,to Wandi's home. We found a beautiful older woman watching tv in the lounge.

Wandi : "Mawami."  Her mother turned to us smiling , she sure was beautiful man.

Wandi : "Mah , this is Hlonela that I've been telling you about since since and this is OUR baby , Nonkazimulo."  I rolled my eyes at Wandi at the emphasis of 'our' so dramatic.

Her mom : "Hi my baby , come here." She says opening her arms , I go to her and her hug is so warm and tight - What I've ever imagined as a motherly hug.

Wandi : "And babes , that's my mother MaBiyela."

Me : "I'm pleased to meet you mah."

MaBiyela : "I'm happy to see you baby. Now give me that baby."  She took the baby from Wandi. We chilled together chatting and laughing.

Wandi : "Mama please babysit , I'm taking Nela out tonight , she's never been out since she ever arrived in Durban."

MaBiyela : :Okay but don't make me regret it."  We nodded and went to Wandi's room. We had supper and around 7pm we changed. Wandi was in a Zipper Backless off-shoulder pink mini dress and some heels & I was in a black ripped mesh spaghetti straps ruched mini dress and black strap heels. She handed me a black clutch then took hers , we put our things inside then we got out of the bedroom.

MaBiyela : "Please be safe Wawa , make perfect sure that uNela doesn't return with any scratches or tears ngoba soxabana."

Wandi : "Yes mom , bye mom!"  We find a car waiting for us outside and it's a Polo GTI , Wandi opens the backdoor and let's me in then she gets in after me.

_____

I won't lie , this place has a vibe and it's very nice. We were sitting in the VIP section , chilling with Wandi and two other girls -Zama and Sedi who Wandi introduced as her colleagues while driving here , they were the ones who fetched us. A waiter walked in and placed a tray with four cocktails

Waiter : "The gentlemen over there said Hi and I must deliver this as a greeting."  I look at them as they thank the waiter and drink their cocktails away.

Zama : "Aren't you gonna drink that boo?"  I shake my head finishing off the cider I had.

Me : "Nope I'm good. You can have it if you want."

Sedi : "What are you even doing in a club if you this uptight?"

Wandi : "Now you pushing it Lesedi!" Desi shrugs and continues drinking her drink. I excuse myself to the loo and go pee. I wash my hands and walk out while straightening my dress then I bump into someone.

Me : "Oh my god! I'm sorry."

Voice : "It's okay Miss. You look beautiful by the way." I smile.

Me : "Thank you." I say lifting my head to look at him and damn! He's a shnack! We stare at each other and the guy just smashes his lips on mine , I kiss him back then break it when I'm back to my senses and rush off.

Me : "Please request an uber for me , my breasts are leaking and I didn't wear breast pads."  I whisper , lying with my arms folded just above my breasts.

Wandi : "Okay but lemme walk you out to the cab."  I take my clutch and stand.

Zama : "I hope you not leaving because of this idiot here."  I smile at her

Me : "Not at all , I just have to."

Zama : "Okay then. Travel safely and it was nice to meet you , I hope we can go out some other time again to a place where you will be more comfortable with."  She says squeezing me in a hug.

Me : "I hope so too. Bye."  Wandi walks me out.

Voice : "Ladies."  A guy greets us , Wandi rolls her eyes and pulls my hand. I get inside the uber outside and wave at Wandi. The driver parks in front of Wandi's home and I get out , MaBiyela was already waiting for me by the door. The time was around 11pm.

MaBiyela : "Come baby."  She takes my hand and we walk inside the house where there's a man sitting in the lounge watching tv.

MaBiyela : "Baby this is Biyela , my husband and Wawa's father. Ntshangase this is Nela , Wawa's friend that she has been telling us about." 

Me : "Sanibona baba."  I greet with my eyes glued to the floor.

Ntshangase : "Uyaphila ntombi?" His voice sounds so deep and scary. I nod.

Me : "Ngiyaphila singezwa kuwe baba."

Ntshangase : "Siyaphila , just old age my child."  I smile. MaBiyela drags me with to the kitchen. She dishes up for me.

Me : "Ma , I'm not hungry."

MaBiyela : "Then maybe if uNtshangase offers you food , you'll eat."  She can't do that!

Me : "No need mah , I'll eat." She smiles and hands me a plate of food. I eat with her watching me while she makes a bottle for my Nkazi. I attempt to wash my plate when I'm done but she refuses.

Me : "Thank you ma , your food was great."

MaBiyela : "Really? Ntshangase cooked not me baby."

Me : "Yho wow!" 

MaBiyela : "Go sleep now , you sleeping in Wawa's room."

Me : "Okay thanks ma. Nkazi is there too?"

MaBiyela : "For what? She's mine tonight and tomorrow too."  I smile and nod.

Me : "Okay,  goodnight ma." I walk to Wandi's room and lock before undressing and settle for Wandi's PJs. I then get in bed and sleep.