Chapter 31

NB : Short Insert.

Nathi : "Why don't we get married?"  He asks calmly making me choke on the food. He rubs my back and makes me drink some juice.

Me : "Are you tryna kill me?" I cough.

Nathi : "I'm sorry baby. So....?"

Me : "I don't know Nathi , I mean we haven't even even together for a long time. We don't know each other that well....ay"

Nathi : "Aibo! We don't know need to be together for years before getting married. Mina I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you. We already have a beautiful daughter together , I think we don't need many reasons to get married. I love you , you love me back and we won't break up so why wait? Mhh?"  He asks kissing my neck with his arms locked around my body as I'm sitted between his legs.

Me : "Nathi , stop." I moan but he continues forgetting that we aren't alone. Just in cue , his daughter comes running towards us with her face covered in what looks brown , Lord I hope it's not her poop. She just hugs her father's leg

Me : "Nonkazimulo."  She smiles sheepishly at me. Nathi picks her up and I guess she was playing with peanut butter , she starts giggling and blabbering with her father so I leave them there.

Me : "Clean your daughter Nathi." He rolls his eyes and walks away with her. I go clean the mess she made in the kitchen then after start baking. The front door opens and so I go check who is it.

Lady : "Hi." I immediately recognize her voice as the 'female friend'

Me : "Hi."

Lady : "Is Nkosi here?"

Me : "Yes."

Lady : "Okay I'll wait for him here while you go call him and please make me some tea before."  I just leave her there and go continue with what I was doing.

Nathi : "Baby , there she is all cleaned up!"  He says carrying a clean Nkazi who is too occupied with her father's phone."

Me : "You have a visitor." He frowns.

Nathi : "who Is it?" He asks putting Nkazi in the counter.

Me : "Your female friend." He suddenly looks shy.

Nathi : "I'm sorry that she just rocked up here." I ignore him , he takes Nkazi and walks to the lounge area.

Nathi : "What are you doing here?" I hear him ask harshly.