Chapter 1

LENA~

I have finally graduated from college. I can not believe I had been in school for so many years and not dropped out. I surprised my mom but my dad was rooting for me the whole way.

"We did it bitch!" Natalie yelled, shaking me as we both wore our graduation gowns, "You know what this means..." Nat eyed me up and winked.

I knew that look. She was talking about going out and getting fucked with everyone else, "I might have an idea."

"Get this..." Nat began taking off her gown and cap as she wrapped her arm around me, "I may or may not have bought 3 tickets to Hawaii..."

I side eyed her as she smiled big, "So?" I asked.

Nat just smiled and I knew exactly what she meant.

I rolled my eyes, "You want me to go with you."

Nat nodded, "Duh! Why wouldn't I want my best friends to come?"

"You didn't even ask Sadie and I first..." I added.

She pouted, "Please, Lena. Come on, what do you say? Hmm" Nat always talked me into things. I couldn't ever say no after all the things she had done for me.

"Fine..." I rolled my eyes and smiled, "But I need to tell my parents first. They probably want to have dinner since I graduated college."

She squealed, "Yay! Oh, it's going to be so fun! I'll let Sadie know."

Of course we couldn't leave out Sadie. Every time Nat and I went out, she came along. I liked it that way. It made things more dangerous and crazy.

Nat drove me up to my California family home. The way it stood pretty and expensive made me stand out from the vine it gave off.

"Hold up...give me some of that whiskey." I grabbed the glass bottle and took a sip.

"Girl...your momma gonna kill me if she finds out I'm letting you do this." Nat said shaking her head.

"Oh please, I'm an adult. What she gonna do?" I asked, putting the bottle back into her holder.

"Uhm...have you forgotten you still live under her roof?" Nat asked.

I smirked as I opened the car door, "Not for long."

Nat breathed out, "Alright...stay safe girl. Don't tell her about the partying! She'll give you shit for going to Hawaii with me. She already doesn't trust me."

I rolled my eyes and waved my hand as I ran up porch and unlocked the door.

I could hear Nats car pull away once I had gotten inside the house.

My mom was already standing at the end of the stairs with her arms crossed, "Was that Natalie?"

I just got back from college and that's how she's going to greet me? Not a I'm proud of you or nothing? "Yes..."

"I figured you'd two would go your separate ways by now." Mom said, giving me a disappointed expression.

"Mom...come on, I just got home."

My mom scoffed and was about to say something but dad walked in.

"Aye! There she is!" Dad pulled me into a hug, "Congratulations, honey."

"Thank you, dad." I smiled as we both pulled away.

"I see your mom already beat me to it." Dad said, looking over at her.

She faked a smile and left into the kitchen.

Dad breathed out and looked over at me, "Don't pay no mind to her. I don't."

I chuckled, "Yeah, that's probably why she couldn't handle you anymore." I joked.

Dad shrugged, "Well...some things aren't always meant to be. You'll understand one day."

Dad and Mom separated when I was 16. Mom had always been controlling and she just never liked the way Dad did things and Dad didn't like the way she did things. I guess it was a good thing they split up.

Dad and I followed behind mom and entered the kitchen. My little brother Tyler was swinging his feet as he sat on one of the stools.

He looked up and smiled big, "Lena" He jumped down and ran towards me, "Good job! I knew you could do it."

"Thanks, buddy." I said, shaking his blonde hair into a mess.

"Heeey! Lena! Good job today! I still can't believe it. It's like yesterday you were a pea." My grandad said.

I laughed and my step father entered the room. He patted me on the shoulder, "We're all proud of you."

I wasn't as close to my stepdad. He wasn't a bad person, he just wasn't as cool and laid back like my Dad.

"Alright, move it to the dinning room. You're crowding the kitchen." My mom said, shooing us away.

//Chapter 1-19 are boring in my opinion. I'm a bit disappointed how I started this one🫠So I will let you know when things get good.

Chapter 20 is when things start to get a little bit more interesting. Again, I'm my opinion😪 It'll soon take place in England:))

Anyways, I hope you will stay and enjoy this story💖🤧//