Chapter 30

LENA~

LENA~

Jimin arrived at his place without saying a word the whole car ride. He opened my side and waited for me to come out. He slammed the car door shut and placed his hand on my lower back, leading me to the front doors.

"Why aren't we at Taehyungs?" I then ask.

"We were only there because of Jungkook. Now that he knows, we should be safe here." Jimin says, unlocking his front door.

"I can stay with my friend." I say as he pulls me inside.

He shuts the door and pulls me into a hug, "No. Stay with me. Please."

I embrace his hug, "I'm tired of hiding, Jimin. I have a dad and a little brother who are probably worrying about me and I miss them." I say, pulling away.

Jimin breaths out and nods, "Okay, but stay here. You can visit them as much as you like. I'll take you and if I can't then Taehyung will."

I nod and Jimin pulls me back against his chest as he glides his hand down the back of my head. He kisses my forehead and pulls back as he grabs my hand, "Let's get changed." He says, heading towards the stairs.

Later that night, I laid in Jimin's bed in only my underwear as I rested my head on Jimin's chest while he massaged my scalp, almost making me fall asleep but it was impossible

Later that night, I laid in Jimin's bed in only my underwear as I rested my head on Jimin's chest while he massaged my scalp, almost making me fall asleep but it was impossible. The image of that poor girl being slaughtered like that so easily was permanently stuck with me. And his father, sitting there like he was use to seeing that everyday.

How many people have Namjoon killed? He almost killed me the same way he killed Emily. Thankfully, Jungkook was there to stop him. Why did he stop him? I thought he didn't trust me.

And Adeline, she was so welcoming and nice. I can't tell if she was lying about wanting to get to know me. I wonder what it would be like between us if I was a vampire. What would we do? Jin seemed just as welcoming as she was. He definitely seemed to have an eye only for Adeline. Eyeing her up like a snack. Jimin looks at me the same way sometimes. Especially when we are in the deed.

I glance up at him and see that he was staring up at the ceiling, still massaging through my hair. I wonder what he's thinking about. Was it about what happened at dinner with his father? Or that Jungkook said he'd change me? It was most likely both.