Chapter 3

LENA~

Once we were finally In Hawaii, we made sure that everyone knew that we arrived. We all shouted , "Aloha Hawaii!"

Nat had insisted we stayed somewhere clean, rich and comfy.

"Alright Bitches, Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa." Nat said, slowly spinning with her arms out.

Sadie gasped, "Don't they have rain showers here?"

"Yes! And it's surrounded by gardens and lagoons." Nat added.

"This place is huge, Nat. You sure we can afford this?" I asked, looking up at the high ceiling.

Nat scoffed, "Please, my daddy gave me plenty to waste."

"I wouldn't call this a waste." Sadie corrected Nat.

We all approached the desk and the lady behind it smiled, "Hello. Welcome to Hawaiis Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa. A reservation for 3 I assume?"

We all smiled at each other. Nat looked back at the lady, "Yes, please."

After paying separately and receiving our key, we followed the map and we struggled for a bit but after asking around, we were finally able to find our room.

Nat opened the door and the light had shined down on us from the white room.

"Is that Vanilla?" Sadie asked, sniffling.

The room had a strong scent out Vanilla and it was amazing. The beds looked so comfortable and poofy. I knew that once I laid down, I'd be out within seconds.

I went over to the balcony doors and opened them. The breeze felt amazing and I could smell the ocean from up here.

We had a perfect view of the ocean and lagoon down below.

"Guys, I don't know if I can sleep. I'm too excited." Nat said, pouting.

"Me too." Sadie agreed.

"Well, then...let's go do something." I said, sitting beside Nat on the bed. Sadie rushed over and sat with us.

"What should we do first? Surf?" Sadie then asked.

Nat shook her head, "I want our first day here to be relaxing. Why don't we go swimming or get a massage."

"Wow...Nat wants to relax? Are you kidding? We're in Hawaii!" I shook Nat.

"I agree! Let's go to a bar and drink a shit ton of shots. Buy a pineapple and eat it at the oceans shore." Sadie said.

"I was with you the first half." Nat mumbled.

"So, that settles it then. Partying it is." I announced and stood up from the bed.

"Where should we go?" Sadie asked.

Nat sat up straight, "Oo, I read that there's a Barefoot bar at Duke's Waikiki! But it opens at midnight."

Nat did look tired, and she drove all the way here. I know she's the party of the group but I'm not gonna force her to act it right now, "How about this. We all take a nice long nap, and before midnight, we can fix ourselves and head down there." I explained.

"Ooo, smart thinking." Nat said kicking her shoes off.

"Anybody would have chosen to sleep after a 5 hour car ride, Nat." I said.

Sadie chuckled, "I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna test out the spring waters."

"Wait for me, I'm coming." I said, grabbing my bikini, towels and soap.

"I'll be here, napping." Nat said, sinking under the covers.