Chapter 48

LENA~

Mr. Park kept his arm bent as the beautiful blonde lady wrapped her arm within his, and walked over to the two seats at the end of the table by Namjoon and Jungkook.

The way she walked and kept her chin at a perfect angle was breathtaking. She looked like a floating angel dressed in white as she took her seat in the darkened castle. I could see the difference between Jimin's father and his grandmother. Mr. Park looked rough while Jimin's grandmother looked like she had just walked gracefully out of heaven.

"Mr. Park, I'm surprised that you are late." Jackson said, reaching for the salt.

Mr. Park refused to smile and unbuttoned his suit as he repositioned himself in his chair, "What can I say, women take forever to prepare for anything."

The woman chuckled softly, "Nothing wrong with self care, darling." She said, her voice sounding like a calm lullaby.

"Lenora, this is Lena. I'm sure you've heard about her." Jackson said, gesturing his hand to me.

I quickly covered my mouth and chewed at my food before swallowing. The woman named Lenora side eyed Mr. Park who was glaring at me.

She grinned before making eye contact with me, "Yes, I've heard many things. Unfortunately, I don't care much about about rumors. I like to see it for myself." She politely said, smiling at me.

"Lena is wonderful, Lorena." Adeline said, holding her glass of champagne delicately.

Jin snickered, "It's interesting that you and Lena almost have the same name."

Lenora smiled, "You're correct, it's almost like it's meant to be." She said, placing her napkin on her lap.

Taehyung leaned close to me, "See, Lena. You're very likable."

I chuckled and bumped him with my elbow.

Mr. Park breathed heavily and took out a cigar.

Lernora glared over at him, "You can not possibly think it would be respectful to smoke at someone else's table."

Mr. Park snapped is lighter shut and put them both back into his suit jacket, "Of course not, mother." He snapped, trying to have manners towards his mom.

It was quite amusing to see Mr. Park get told by someone. Especially a woman.

"Lena, I hope you've been treated with care and respect while staying at Jackson's palace." Lenora said, while a cook placed down her plate and cuts the meat for her, "No, honey. I can manage. Thank you." She said, placing her hand on the cooks. The cook smiled awkwardly and bowed before leaving.

"Oh, yes. They've all been welcoming." I said, smiling.

"Lena, you don't have to be nice. We all know there's someone who hasn't been pleased with your arrival." Hoseok said, wrapping his arm around Yoongi.

"Yoongi has never been pleased with anyone." Jungkook said, taking a bite of his deer meat."

The boys found it funny as they snickered together.

Jimin placed his hand on my back and rubbed it softly. I looked over at him as he looked down at my lips. He smiled and his eyes met with mine.

"Jimin, you haven't said a word since I've arrived." Lenora said, looking around everyone to see him.

Jimin cleared his throat, "Apologies, grandmother. How have you been?"

Lenora chuckled, "Well, I was doing great and until I heard there was issues happening with my son and his son."