Chapter 24

JIMIN~

As I stepped passed the doors of my fathers home, I stop in front just before the first steps of the stairs that led to his study.

Whether this works out or not, I'll make sure Lena stays safe and out of harms way. Before, she was just another bite for me. But now I realize how much I want to keep this bond beteeen us. Was it so bad to fall for a human?

"Brother. Wasn't expecting you."

I feel my blood boil just by the sound of his voice. Oh, how I wanted to wrap my very hands around his neck for threatening to kill Lena, but I mustn't. I must keep it together. If I want this to work, I'll have to ignore my brothers impulsive threats as much as possible.

"Jungkook," I say, looking over my shoulder, "Never a surprise that you are always here to greet me."

Jungkook grabs at my collar, pushing me into the stair railings, "Stop with the act! Don't think I'd just forget that you shot me with a sterilizer!"

I smirk, "Of course not. Just thought I'd give you a little push in life. Did it work?"

Jungkook groans, "No, it didn't. I wasn't able to fucking move." Jungkook slams me into the railing again as he spits with his words, "Where is she! Don't think you can hide her, because I'll find her. I know what her blood smells like. Should I remind you I've had a sample too."

I felt that rage building up inside me and I could no longer hold it back. I push Jungkooks arm away as I grab him by the shoulder and shove him against the wooden walls, "If you do, you'll not only find her but me holding a fucking stake to your heart."

Jungkook scoffs, "You're really determined to kill me." He says, smiling with no emotion like a fucking lunatic he is, "Fine, do it then. What are you waiting for?"

As much as I wanted to since I had the open opportunity to do so, but again, this would ruin my plan

As much as I wanted to since I had the open opportunity to do so, but again, this would ruin my plan. Not only that, but Jungkook is my brother. He may be stupid, but he's young and clueless.

"Boys!" A low, raspy voice shouts as it echoes the room.

Jungkook and I both look up to see father standing at the top of the staircases.