Chapter 57

LENA~

I sat in one of the chairs in Jimin's bedroom

I sat in one of the chairs in Jimin's bedroom. I've been frozen like this for quite some time thinking about what just happened.

Was Jungkook going to make his move? Whether or not it would piss Jimin off? And how could he make me feel guilty for him wanting to leave? Those two options he gave me were harsh.

If I told him that I didn't love him, he'd leave his family behind and go somewhere far away. And if I told him that I did love him, he'd stay and...and then what?

Don't be stupid, Lena. It's obvious what would happen next. But I don't love him like that. He's family now, and I love Jimin. Even if Jimin makes me mad here and there. Don't all couples fight?

My phone began to buzz in my back pocket, letting me know that it was a call. I pulled it out and looked at the ID and it was Sadie.

"Hey." I called out in a happy tone.

"Hey, haven't heard from you in a bit. How was it?" Sadie asked. I couldn't tell her about the whole incident with Jimin's cousin and that I'm now a cold blood. She'd think I'm crazy.

"Uhm...really good. It was a nice vacation." I said, trying to sound relaxed.

"Yeah? And how did it go with your boyfriend and his family?" Sadie then asked, making me picture last nights horrific dinner.

"Good." I said with a stutter, trying to find the write word that wouldn't sound too suspicious.

"Just good? That doesn't sound too interesting." Sadie said with a disappointment tone.

I breathed out and rubbed the side of my face, "No, it was. It's just that, between my family and his...we're different."

"Well, I'm sure your man doesn't see it like that." Sadie says gently, making me smile.

She was right. Jimin never judged me for my life and he loved me as human and he loves me now. He went against the laws and even his father to be with me.

"So, when are you coming back? Nat and I have been dying to see you." Sadie said, pulling me out from my train of thought.

I chuckled, "We're leaving here tomorrow morning." I said, hearing people talk outside the palace. I get up and head over to the window to see Jackson tossing a suitcase into the passenger seat and getting in the car.

"Oh, good! I can't wait to see you!!" Sadie said, chuckling suspiciously.

"I can't wait to see you guys too." I answered, watching as the car drives off.

"You'll see us sooner than you think. Well hey, I gotta get some sleep. So happy you're coming back." Sadie says before hanging up.

I turned my phone off and took a breather. I wasn't sure if I was ready to return home. Living at Sadie's isn't bad, it's just the thought of not being able to control my thirst for blood.