Chapter 23

LENA~

I must've slept in a little longer than planned. I guess Jimin sucking my blood twice last night drained me.

I went over to the bag of clothes Taehyung bought me and took out the black skinny jeans. I removed my sweats and undies before putting on the new panties. Afterwards, I put on the black jeans and managed to find a top that wasn't too revealing. I don't know why Taehyung picked out lingerie tops. What did he think I wore on normal occasions?

I walked over to the mirror and did a side to side look. The way the shirt looked as it went over the black jeans irritated me and it didn't look right, "Yeah, this won't do." I grab the bottom of my shirt and begin stuffing it into my jeans till my shirt was tucked in all around. I looked back in the mirror and was satisfied, "That's better."

I went downstairs and didn't see anybody

I went downstairs and didn't see anybody. Jimin must have left already, so where's Taehyung?

I head down the hall by the stairs and hear faint classical music playing. I peeked around the corner to see a medium sized library with black leather couches and a mini bar.

I walk over to the shelves to see what kind of books Taehyung would read. Or rather what vampires would find interesting when it comes to reading. I place my finger against the titles as I begin to read the names. Why am I not surprised to see Shakespeare.

As I continue to scan down the row, I find myself surprised this time, "Twilight?" Did not think Taehyung would read such a cheesy and yet embarrassing movie. I shouldn't talk because I've watched the movie about a thousand times. I never read the books before though.

I place my finger at the top and pull it out, but the book gets caught on something and I hear a latch sound. The bookshelf pushes in and slowly slides to my left.

Of course, he has a secret room.

As the door stops, creepy blue lights glitch and turn on from above, making static noises. I look behind me to see if anyone was there, thankfully, there wasn't.

Should I let my curiosity get the best of me?

Without thinking about the consequences of snooping, I begin walking through the tiny hallway. It got colder the further I went. Up ahead, was a steal door with a passcode.

Damn. It's locked.

What was I expecting? It to be unlocked?

I approach the door and place my hands on the small window as I lean my face close to peek in. I tense from the coldness of the glass and squint. As the fog on the other side shifts, I get a glimpse of what looks like a fridge. No...more than one.

My eyes go wide as I see what's in sight. There were five freezers with bags of...blood. Is it...human blood?

human blood?