Chapter 37

LENA~

I had situated myself into the bottom half of my clothes that Jimin so easily pulled down. The thought of him behind me like that turned me into a shivering mess.

"I'd calm that heart of yours if I were you," Jimin said, pulling me at my waist from behind, "The whole palace will want a taste of you."

I grinned and look over my shoulder to see his lips, "You can blame yourself for that one." I say, turning around to see his handsome, perfect face.

Jimin snickers, "Not my fault you're so tempting."

I blush and he pulls me close to kiss me. His delicious lips and mouth that sucked almost every inch of my blood out of me. Such a beautiful creature I've failed to resist.

The door to Jimin's bedroom fly's open and in walks Jin as he grins, "Now that you two have finished. Jimin, it's that time for a nice hunt."

Not far behind was Jungkook. As he walks in, his eyes glance at me. They looked the same as they did in the library.

"Must we do it today?" Jimin asked, still holding me at my waist.

"Unless you rather feed on her while we are here." Jin says, picking up one of Jimin's belongings and examines it.

" Jin says, picking up one of Jimin's belongings and examines it

Jimin removes his hands from my hips and approaches Jin, "Fine. Is everyone ready?" Jimin asked as he takes his belonging out of Jin's grasp.

"You're the only one we are waiting on." Jin says, stumbling backwards as he makes his way to the bedroom door.

"I'll be down in minute." Jimin says, heading back over to me.

Jungkook looks me up and down before slowly exiting the bedroom, "Better hurry or we'll leave you behind." He says before vanishing down the hall.

"First time I'll agree with your brother." Jin says, smiling as he follows behind Jungkook before shutting the door.

"Never thought of you as the hunting type." I said as he takes in my hand.

"It's something we've always done on Fridays. It's one of Namjoon's favorite things to do here." Jimin says, rubbing my knuckles.

I look up at him in worry. Was he here?

"You have nothing to worry about. Namjoon won't be here till tomorrow night." Jimin says as he softly presses the knuckles of his hand against my cheek.

"What about your father?" I then asked, taking in his hand.

Jimin breathes out and continues to gaze at me. That look did not make me feel better, "Him as well."

I feel my heart sink and I grew anxious. His father said he expected me to be one of them by the time he sees me again. That meant I only had one day as a human. That was if Jimin were to change me tonight. If he does, then I won't be able to see my family or friends again. Would I?