Chapter 53

JUNGKOOK~

Up high in the palace, I sat in one of the windows, looking out at the back of the gardens. Adeline was leading Lena out towards the trees.

 Adeline was leading Lena out towards the trees

It's all happening so fast. Not too long ago, Lena worried that she wasn't strong enough and wouldn't be able to hunt as good as us. Starting today, Lena was now a Cold blood. She'll have to get use to hunting animals unless she prefers to be addicted to human blood.

"You're in my spot." A voice says, approaching me. I look over to see Yoongi leaning against the stone wall of the window and gazing at Lena, the one I was eyeing up a few minutes ago.

I scoffed and looked away, "There's tons of windows in the palace. Go claim another one." I groaned with attitude.

Yoongi sighed, "I would, but then you'd choose that one to mope on as well." He said back, crossing his arms as he examines the two girls entering the woods, "I see that Jimin wasn't the only one that was touched by her."

I glanced over my shoulder, saying nothing, not wanting to admit that I was amused by Lena, "She shocked everyone

I glanced over my shoulder, saying nothing, not wanting to admit that I was amused by Lena, "She shocked everyone."

Yoongi snickered, "I think you misunderstood me." He said, grinning in the corner.

I knew what he meant. I wasn't stupid, "She's with Jimin." I answered, glaring at the trees, eventually softening my gaze.

"And forever she will be." Yoongi continues, sighing out as he looks back at me, "Will you be okay with that?" Yoongi then asked, scanning me.

I glared over at him, questioning why he cared, "Why does it matter if I'm okay with it or not?" Why did he even have to mention that Lena and Jimin will be together forever anyways?

Yoongi shrugged, "I was just seeing if you were still against their relationship." He answered, looking back at the garden that he normally tends to at this time.

"She's one of us now. The cult has no reason to remove her. Therefore, she's not a threat to us anymore." I said, resting my arm over my knee.

"That may be true, but what about your feelings towards her?" Yoongi asked.