Chapter 20

LENA~

I sat on one of Jimin's couches as he sat beside me. Jungkook watched from across the room.

Jimin pushed my hair back behind my ear and I felt his finger glide against my skin

Jimin pushed my hair back behind my ear and I felt his finger glide against my skin. I swallowed and tried clearing my thoughts.

"I'm sorry about Hawaii." I softly said.

"Why are you sorry? It's my fault I bit you." Jimin said back.

"None of this would have happened if I didn't over drink." I said, getting angry at myself.

"You're seriously blaming yourself for my brothers doings?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin sighed and glared at Jungkook.

"Don't give me that look. You know it's true. My brother is the one who decided to fuck up your vacation." Jungkook added, snickering.

"He may have bit me, but I was the one to make the first move." I replied back.

"Doesn't matter. My brother knows his limits. Our law!" Jungkook shouted at Jimin.

"If you're not going to be helpful, you can leave." Jimin said.

"I'm not leaving until I see that bite disappear completely." Jungkook says, leaning against the wall.

Jimin shoots up from the couch, "Why do you even care what happens to us? Huh? With me gone, won't that give you more advantage to be closer with father?"

Jungkook scoffed, "I don't want to form a relationship with the guy. I just want respect."

"What?" Jimin asked as if he couldn't believe what he was hearing, "What are you talking about?"

"Oh, please. Don't act dumb. You know father has more respect with you than he does with me." Jungkook answered, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah...that's because you can't do shit right." Jimin groaned.

"What exactly...do you guys do?" I then asked.

After glaring into each others eyes, they finally look over at me.

"I mean...it's just that you're well...vampires living in front of the public eye. I'm just curious as to what you'd do." I finished, feeling dumb as they both glanced at each other.

"I'm getting the feeling you think we just go around killing people. Let me guess, you think we keep blood stored in a warehouse?" Jungkook asked, getting high pitched as he chuckled.

I shrugged.

"Oh...really stereotypical of you." Jungkook said.

I stood up from the couch, "Oh, I'm sorry...but if you've forgotten...I just learned a few days ago that vampires exist."

"Yeah! Because of him!" Jungkook shouted, "If he hadn't of exposed our kind, you wouldn't be on a death row!" Jungkook glared, getting close to me.