Chapter 25

LENA~

Sadie and Nat were both sitting on the couch, dying of laughter after sharing detailed memories from when they had sex with their high school sweethearts

I never had one, I mostly kept to myself. Here and there, random guys would sneak their numbers on my desk asking for a blowjob because they thought my lips would look perfect on them. I always ripped them up in front of them and that's when they started calling me a whore. I'm glad I'm done with school.

I look over at the clock to see that it was 7:58. I better go wait for Jimin. I couldn't wait to see him. To suffocate him with kisses.

"I should get going. Jimin will be here soon." I say, stumbling off the couch.

Nat frowns, "Awe, no. Stay a little longer."

I shake my head, "I can't. I promised him I wouldn't stay late."

Sadie turns over and lays on her stomach as she crosses her arms on the cushions, glancing up at me, "What is he? Your parent?"

I chuckle, "No, he just doesn't like me out so late."

Nat smirked, "Oh, the protector. Grr." Nat says, raising her hands up and crawling at the air.

"Here, at least let us wait with you." Sadie says, getting up and falling against Nat.

"Absolutely not. You both are drunk. No way am I letting you go down those steps." I say, rushing over to them to help them back up onto the couch.

Nat pulls me into a hug and kisses my cheek, "You're so bossy."

I push her away and sit her against the back of the couch, "I'm not bossy. I just don't you two getting injured."

Sadie smiles and lays across Nats lap, "It's always good to have a responsible friend like you, Lena."

I point at them as I walk around the couch, "You guys need to stop depending on me."

Nat and Sadie chuckle, ignoring my words.

I roll my eyes and head towards the door, "I'll see you both some other time

I roll my eyes and head towards the door, "I'll see you both some other time. And behave!" I shout as I open the door.

"Of course." Nat says with sarcasm. Obviously lying.