Chapter 51

JIMIN~

I placed the dead rabbit on the long cutting board and opened a drawer to grab a knife when Jin walked in. He stood on the other side of the table, watching me as I struggled, trying to decided where to cut the animal.

Jin groaned and offered his hand, "Let me." He said, waiting for me to hand him the knife.

I sighed and turned the knife around, placing the handle in his grasp. I watched as Jin began cutting at the bottom of the rabbits stomach.

I knew Jin was worrying about his brother. Even if Namjoon was a murderer, he was still family to him.

"I'm sorry about Namjoon." I said, gripping the edge of the table.

Jin placed the knife down and pulled at the skin from the legs, "It's not your fault. Nor anybody else's. Namjoon made that choice and now he will face the consequences." He breathed out as he pulled the skin some more.

I nodded, surprised he'd accept his brothers fate, but did he actually accept it? Or was he only saying that to make him feel better and realize the situation? Namjoon might get sentenced to death for that one girls murder along with feeding on humans and experimenting with our DNA without the cults permission.

"You're right. He will." I said, pushing off the table and crossing my arms.

Jin removed the skin from the rabbit and tossed it to the side before breathing out heavily. He chuckled and shook his head, "It's funny, because I'm not at all surprised that it was him." Jin picked up the knife and looked at his reflection, "Do you think I'll end up just like him?"

" Jin picked up the knife and looked at his reflection, "Do you think I'll end up just like him?"

"What? No, Jin. Namjoon would have never invited Lena to the palace with welcomed arms, and I know you'd never do anything to harm an innocent life." I said, snatching the knife from him.

Jin chuckled, "Yeah, I guess your right."

"Is that bunny for Lena?" Yoongi asked, walking in looking guilty.

"Lena needs it to gain her energy back." Jin said, cutting the rabbits stomach open.

"I'll get the supplies." Yoongi said, heading over to the cabinets.