Chapter 27

LENA~

Jimin and I head down stairs as I wore one of his white T-shirts with my gray jeans and as we approach the last steps, Jimin goes ahead and turns to face me before grabbing at my waist and picking me up from the last three steps.

I giggle as he spins me around. He places me back down and my feet meet with the floor. He holds me against him, smiling before pecking my lips.

Taehyung clears his throat, sending our attention towards him. He's sitting at the dinner table in his grey hoodie as he smiles awkwardly at us, "Morning."

Jimin removes his arms around me and takes my hand, leading me towards the kitchen as he grabs a plate, "Morning, Tae

Jimin removes his arms around me and takes my hand, leading me towards the kitchen as he grabs a plate, "Morning, Tae." Jimin says, picking a couple of bacon and putting it on the plate.

"I should probably remind you both that I can hear everything." Taehyung says, drinking from his glass of tea.

Shit. I keep forgetting vampires can hear through walls.

Jimin grabs a spatula and scoops up two over easy eggs to place on the plate and hands it to me, seeing that I'm obviously uncomfortable by the fact Taehyung heard us fuck.

"Well, it's something you should have kept to yourself." Jimin says, glaring over at Taehyung.

Taehyung raises his hands after being told. After chewing a piece of his bacon, he looks up at Jimin, "So, how are we going along with tonight? Lena dresses up nice, makes a good impression, then what? Because I'm pretty sure your father expects you to turn her."

Jimin takes a deep breath in as he makes his plate, "And I don't know how many times I have to say this. I'm not turning her."

Taehyung scoffs, "No, of course not. I forgot, your wanting to get her killed."

Jimin placed his plate down, hitting the counter top loudly, "Enough! Tae. I've made it very clear that I'd protect Lena no matter what. Meaning, I'd do anything to keep. Her. Safe." He informs Tae, grabbing at the counter tightly. His body tenses as anger flows within him.

I approach his side and place my hand on his chest. I feel his chest rise and fall underneath my palm as he calms down.

"You can't just kill everyone who threatens Lena's life, Jimin." Taehyung continues on.

Jimin was in more control this time as he makes eye contact with him, "I can, and I will."

"Jimin. I don't want you killing anyone because of me. If we have to..."

"No, end of story." Jimin snaps, leaving the kitchen and through the back door, letting the door slam shut.

"Give him time, he'll come around." Taehyung says, eating his eggs casually, as if he wasn't the one to piss Jimin off.

I look out the window and see Jimin leaning on the railing as his head was narrowed down. I could see smoke flowing in the air, as if it came from his mouth. Jimin smokes?