Chapter 65

LENORA~

I entered Xavier's office on a busy day. There were men standing around his desk as Xavier shouted out orders. Has he already forgotten that today is Lena's Ceremony?

"Has there been any news of the infected?" Xavier asked to one of his men.

The man nodded, "Just one sir. He's detained right now."

"Who is he? Family? Friends? Anything?" Xavier asked again.

"We don't know, sir. He won't talk." The man said, his voice becoming shakey.

Xavier rubbed at his temple, "I better have my answers at the end of this week! Get out!" He shouted, pointing at the door and sitting down in his chair. The 3 men bowed quickly and left the room with haste. I never seen Xavier so worked up.

"Well, I can see I arrived at the perfect time." I said, walking over to his desk.

"All of this is happening because Namjoon irresponsibly fucked around with our DNA

"All of this is happening because Namjoon irresponsibly fucked around with our DNA. Now I'm having to take care of it and make sure they're all destroyed." Xavier said, slamming his finger down on the newspaper on his desk.

I picked it up and read the part about the people that have gone missing within the same period, "So you've found more?"

Xavier sighed, "Unfortunately. The families are knocking at every police station, reporting that there husbands or siblings have gone missing. Jin called me about the reports in England."

"England?" I asked, looking at him with question, "Do you think it was Namjoon after he landed?"

"Possibly." Xavier answered with a annoyed shrug.

I placed the newspaper down, realizing that this situation wasn't getting any better.

Xavier gritted his teeth, "All of this...wouldn't of happened if my son hadn't fucked a mortal." He spat, glaring down at his desk. Was he still against Lena being with Jimin? After all that she has proven, he still can't trust her.

"Lena was a good choice, Xavier. Jimin is different now. Not only him, but Jungkook too. She's changed many opinions on the mortals." I explained, knowing that Lena is a sweet and trust worthy person. If she wasn't to be trusted, Jackson would have never given her the family necklace.

"Have you forgotten what will happen when they exchange blood as cold bloods? Not only Lena will lose her sanity but so will Jimin. Lena carries half of Jimin's blood. She's probably already having issue with her control. Soon, our entire species will be known." Xavier said, slamming his fist down on his desk.

"No, I haven't forgotten. But none of this would be a problem if you hadn't of made Jimin do all those bad things. The stuff you engraved in that boys mind will traumatize him for the rest of his life." I shouted.         

I couldn't believe that he was putting all the blame on Jimin. Falling in love shouldn't be treated like this. If anything, Xavier should be happy that Jimin has found someone to love him for who he is.