Chapter 26

LENA~

As Jimin and I both walk into Taehyungs home, Taehyung was already waiting for our arrival as he leans against the kitchen counter, "Looks like everything went smoothly."

"There's still tomorrow, Tae." Jimin says, walking past him.

Taehyung knew too?

"Yes, which is why I've decided to come with you both." Taehyung informs Jimin.

Jimin sharply turns, "You're not coming. I can't afford anything to go wrong."

Taehyung scoffs, "I won't cause a scene, Jimin. Besides, you might need another look out in case you and Lena get separated."

"You know my father doesn't like you." Jimin says, placing his hands onto his hips.

Taehyung grins, "All the reason for me to come along."

"Whose all going to be there?" I ask, climbing onto the couch, looking at them both.

"Well, I'd assume my father will be there. Jungkook as well, and my cousins." Jimin informs me, leaning against the wall.

"You have cousins?" I then ask.

Jimin nods, "The eldest which is Namjoon and the youngest, Jin."

"Are you close with them?" I proceed to ask.

Jimin sighs, "Not exactly." Jimin looks over at me and sees that I'm interested to hear more, "You'll understand when you meet them."

"Why can't I know now?" I then ask, pouting at him.

He chuckles and looks away.

"If he won't then I will. Namjoon is a pain in the ass. A douche more like. He's also a womanizer, sleeping with all the female vamps, even mortals but he erases their memories after the deed. Then Jin, he's the opposite. Jin's loyal to one woman only, his wife. Adeline." Taehyung says, sitting beside me on the couch. The entire time, Jimin glares at him with his arms crossed.

"Thank you, Tae." Jimin says, not meaning it.

Taehyung smiles, "Anytime."

Jimin pushes off the wall, "Lena, you'll need to rest for tomorrows dinner."

"Mmm, yes. You'll need all the energy." Tae says, leaning back against the couches pillows.

I smile at Taehyung as I get up from the couch, "Goodnight, Taehyung."

"Goodnight, Lena. You too Jimin. You'll need the energy too in case anything falls down hill."

Did he think something would happen? I glance over at Jimin