Chapter 63

LENA~

Jimin and I headed down stairs where Nat and Sadie were

Jimin and I headed down stairs where Nat and Sadie were. They were standing at the counter top, snacking on bacon dad had made.

"Hey! You're just in time for breakfast." My dad says as he notices us walking through the dining room.

As a human, I had an uncontrollable love for bacon and eggs. I wonder how I'm going to play this one off. I can't keep telling my dad that I'm not hungry. He'll start to worry and think I'm starving myself.

If Jimin can scarf down my dads terrible spaghetti, then so can I.

Nat quickly wiped her hands off and against her pants as she smiled at Jimin and I. She held out her hand towards Jimin, "Hi, I'm Nat. Lena's crazy bestfriend."

Sadie leans over to look at Jimin, "Just fyi, that's a warning."

Jimin chuckled and shook Nats hand, "Well, it's always nice to have over protective friends."

Nat smiled, "See, he gets it

Nat smiled, "See, he gets it."

I rolled my eyes and walked over to my dad to see what all he was making.

Dad hands me a plate with 3 pieces of bacon, 2pc of toast and 2 over easy eggs. I looked down at it, trying to remember the feeling of excitement when dad use to make breakfast, but the feeling wasn't there anymore. The smell was strong, like the food was moldy in some way. I wanted to gag.

"Jimin, what will you have?" Dad asked, picking up a plate and picking up the spatula.

Jimin and I stood on the other side of the counter while Sadie and Nat eyed Jimin up. Examining everything.

"That's okay. I don't eat breakfast." Jimin said, placing his hand on my back and rubbing it.

Dad raised an eyebrow and shook his head, "Well, that'll change. My daughters love for bacon is stronger than any love you'll ever know."

I laughed at my dads joke and glanced over at Jimin who was admiring my smile. He looked so pleasing to look at, especially after what happened in the bathroom. As I looked into Jimin's eyes, I rubbed at the ring on my finger that was hidden under the counter.