Chapter 14

LENA~

Sadie helped me get settled in for the night and she was the first to fall asleep. I couldn't sleep.

I laid on my back, fiddling with my fingers as I looked up at Sadie's galaxy lights on the ceiling. They were very distracting but satisfying.

I felt like I wanted to talk to someone but Sadie was asleep and Nat would just tell me things I already knew.

Maybe I should have given Jimin my number...

What...no. I don't think that would be a good idea right now.

Would it?

I mean, he didn't really do anything wrong in Hawaii. He's ridiculously attractive and amazing at sex. Sure...he bit me...and almost killed someone. Yeah, maybe it's not.

The memories of what happened in the bathroom stall filled my thoughts, not giving any other thoughts room to enter.

Fuck. It was amazing though.

I breathed out and buried myself under the covers. I needed to stop thinking about him and get some sleep. I had to be at work in six hours.

When morning came around, I tried to keep quiet while I got ready so I wouldn't wake up Sadie. She had to sleep because she worked nights.

While I was at work, I didn't have a Jimin encounter nor from that creepy young guy. What was his name again...Jungkook?

Why do all the good looking guys have to be weird in some way?

I decided to work over time for the day and it was night time when I clocked out.

I headed out the doors of the mall towards the empty parking lot. I could see my car parked under one of the lights.

"I told you I'd be seeing you soon." A male voice spoke softly behind me.

My heart dropped and I was too afraid to turn around. I already knew who it was.

Jimin...

I felt the touch of a hand by my neck as they moved my hair over.

"Are you scared?" He asked by my ear.

"Yes..." I answered, my voice shaking.

He walked around me and I felt more at ease now that I was looking at him.

He moved the rim of my shirt to look at the bite which was covered by a bandaid, "Hasn't healed, has it?"

"How...do you know that?" I asked.

He got closer to me and lifted the bandaid, exposing the scar, "I know my work."

His hand went behind my neck and he pulled me close to him. He stared down at my neck.

"Please...don't." I said, closing my eyes. I didn't beg. It was like my body was saying something else. Did I want him to do it again?

"Are you sure?" He asked, softly pressing his lips on my neck. He kissed my neck and made his way to my lips. Our lips were latched onto each other everything we did in Hawaii crowed my thoughts but I didn't mind.

My body shivered and he held me close. I grabbed his arm, preparing myself. Instead, he moved his lips away.

I looked at him, confused as to what was holding him back.

"I shouldn't have done it in the first place." He said.

"W-why?" I then asked. People had kinks all the time. I had just found out it was one of mine. It just took me forever to accept it.

"I can't tell you." He answered, softly rubbing my scar. His nail pushed aside a scab and I felt a slow and small strain of blood roll down my chest.

I flinched from the sudden sting and looked down at the blood.

His grip then tightened on my shoulder and I looked up at him.

My heart dropped as his eyes were glowing red. My breath was unsteady and I couldn't release from his grip.

He closed his eyes and looked away. Was he...in pain? What was happening to him?

He grunted and his grip released from my shoulder as he turned around.

"What...are you?" I asked, almost terrified of the answer.

He ignored me as he took a breath in.

"Your eyes...they were...red...and...in Hawaii, the cut on ur hand was gone. How?"

He finally turned to look at me. His eyes weren't red anymore.

"Will you say something?" I asked, frustrated.

He was suddenly in front of me, his hand was on my wound. I didn't even see him walk. How did he do that?

He rubbed the scar, smearing the blood more, "I can hear your blood flow a mile away."

He can...hear my blood?

Veins were visible underneath his eyes as the color of brown turned to bright red once again.

Holy shit...he's...a vampire?

Before I could process it, he was gone.
I was now in the parking lot, alone.