Chapter 32

LENA~

"You better be safe. I mean it, Lena." Sadie says, screaming through Nats phone.

I chuckle, pulling away from my phone as I look around the airport In my dark academic outfit. I pull the phone back to my ear, "I will, I promise. Don't worry about me." I say, crossing my leg over the other. Fixing the tan striped skirt.

(🫶🏻so ya know what I mean Trolol)

"Don't listen to her. It's England, act stupid girl." Nat says, encouraging me.

"It isn't Las Vegas, Nat." I say, noticing that Jimin was coming back after getting our stuff in, "Hey, I gotta go. I'll let you know when I land."

"Alright! Be safe!" Sadie shouts.
"Be stupid." Nat shouts along with Sadie. They both say bye and I hang up as Jimin sits in the chair beside me. He takes my hand and kisses it.

"I still can't believe I'm going to England to meet your entire family." I say, glancing over at Jimin as he takes my hand into his, "Should I be prepared for anything?"

"Definitely. I'd worry about Jackson." Taehyung says, sitting in a seat behind us.

" Taehyung says, sitting in a seat behind us

"Jackson?" I ask, looking back at Jimin.

Jimin smacks Taehyung by the shoulder, "You promised you wouldn't mention him."

"She outta know, Jimin. He is the second oldest cold blood alive." Taehyung says rubbing at his shoulder.

"Jackson's the son of Vlad?" I ask, glancing at the both of them. Jimin glares at Taehyung and breathes out.

I smack Jimin's shoulder and Taehyung chuckles, "You should've told me. I would have brought better clothes."

Jimin sends a sharp look over to me, holding his arm from my slap, "Why all of a sudden you care about how you dress?"

I grab the arm of the chair with both hands, leaning close to Jimin, "He's the king."

"His people died centuries ago." Jimin says, leaning close to me as well with his arms crossed. Was he jealous?