Chapter 21

JUNGKOOK~

I bursted through the doors of my fathers home. That bastard brother of mine left me there for five fucking minutes. He thinks he can hide her forever, but I'm going to prove him wrong.

"Jungkook." A raspy and low voice called out to me.

" A raspy and low voice called out to me

I stop in place and turn to see father. His presence was intimidating and powerful, "Father." I said back. I realize he's heading out. Father hardly ever leaves, "Are you going somewhere?" I then ask.

 Father hardly ever leaves, "Are you going somewhere?" I then ask

Father breaths heavily, "Unfortunately, yes. I have things I have to intend to. So while I'm gone, stay out of trouble." He says, slamming his hand onto my shoulder. He releases his hand and walks towards the door in a hurry, "Both you and your brother, you hear?" He shouts, before exiting the building.

I scoffed. If he only knew what Jimin was doing, but no. I'm the first to get told NOT to get into trouble. I sharply turn and rush up the stairs.

What's so special about her anyways? She's just another mortal being like everybody else. Although, her skin looked rather delicious. The thought of her veins pulsing underneath made me lose my mind. I needed to control myself.

I turned down the hallway and into my bedroom. I begin loosening my black button up shirt and pulled it away, just before tossing it on the bed. I look in the mirror and see that the small puncture wound was slowly healing. I felt at it and the skin around it was still numb. Asshole. He's gonna pay for that.

JIMIN~