Chapter 43

LENA~

Morning came and all the nerves I thought were gone, had returned. They seemed more unsettled than before. I turned around, wondering if Jimin was in bed like he said he'd be. I smiled to see him laying beside me.

Jimin smiled, "Morning, mon amour."

I rolled over and against his chest, inhaling in his sweet Raspberry scent, "Good morning, my blood thirty boyfriend."

Jimin chuckled and grinned, "Blood thirsty boyfriend?" He asked, sending kisses on my neck.

I giggled as he hovered me, "What?" He asked sweetly.

I flicked his forehead, "Stop tickling me."

His mouth dropped, "Did you just hit me?" He asked, holding himself up as his hands were placed on both sides of me. His biceps had tightened and his chest was exposed. I could get use to Jimin towering me like this every morning.

I shrugged, "Maybe. What are you going to do about it?" I asked, staring at his pink lips.

He lowered closer to me, "Well, I would roll you on your stomach, rip these pretty thin shorts off of you and make love to you from behind."

"Then do it." I whispered, reaching for his lips.

His lips lightly touched mine, but not enough for us to close the gap, "Sorry, but I have to help decorate for tonight's dinner."

I groaned and wrapped my arms around his neck and smashed his lips onto mine. He smiled in the kiss, "Lena." He said, but I continued to kiss him.

He chuckled and managed to remove his lips from mine, "Lena, if I don't go now then Jin is going to burst into here."

I rolled my eyes and dropped my arms onto the bed. Jimin smiled and kissed my lips as I pouted, "You're so cute when you're grumpy." He said before getting off the bed.

Jimin was right about someone barging in, but he was wrong when he said it would be Jin.

Adeline pushed the doors of Jimin's bedroom. Her tan laced kimono robe flew behind her with black feathers at the sleeves and hemline, revealing her peach and long dress underneath, "Goodmorning, amoureux!" She said, gliding towards me.

She plopped down on the bed beside me, "You are coming with me. We need to find the perfect dress for you that screams..." Adeline raised her hands in the air, "Putain de bordel de merde! Which means, Holy motherfucking shit!" Adeline screamed, making me cover my ears.

"Oh," I said, removing my hands.

"How about something less threatening and more easy on the tongue." Jimin said, putting on a shirt.

"What? You prefer something less revealing and less attractive?" Adeline asked as she looked over at Jimin.

"Lena doesn't need to be half naked when she meets everyone." Jimin said, glaring over at Adeline.

Adeline rolled her eyes, "I'm not stupid, Jimin." Adeline looks back at me with a smile, "Trust me with this one Lena. I am going to make you look like the very heart of this place."

I didn't know how to feel about being the main attraction tonight. I just wanted to be taken seriously. Which I doubt will happen.

After kissing Jimin goodbye before we went our separate ways, Adeline had taken me to her bedroom to pick through her dresses. Her room was much bigger than Jimin's. Her bed was a king size but seemed bigger. Her blankets looked like they were made from an actual panther.