Chapter 52

LENA~

Jimin and I went back to his room. I was happy to be alone with him. When I had made my choice to become a vampire to protect Jimin, I knew that things would be different.

I turned around to look at Jimin, breathing out with relief as he approached me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled, "It's just the two of us now."

Jimin smiled back, "Yes, and whatever will we do?"

I shrugged, grinning with tease, "Whatever we want." I said, grooming through his black hair.

He smirked, leaning in as he seductively smiles, kissing me ever so long

He slowly, and not too far, pulls away from my lips, "There is one thing I'd like to do

He slowly, and not too far, pulls away from my lips, "There is one thing I'd like to do."

I tilted my head with a smile, "Yeah? What's that?" I asked, wondering if I was thinking the same thing as him.

"You," Jimin breathed, pushing me down onto his bed. He trails kisses down my jawline and neck, raising his hand up my shirt and to my back as he unhooks my bra.

I push Jimin onto his back as I sit on top of him, becoming absolutely aroused from all the waiting from the last time we did anything. I lifted my shirt and tossed it to the side. Jimin smiled and placed his arms under his head and crossed them.

I smiled back, and slowly slipped the straps of my bra down my shoulders, teasing him, "Is this what you want?" I asked.

Jimin licks his lips and nods.

The straps drop, revealing my breasts. Jimin looks at me with hunger and satisfaction as he rises to me, taking my bra out from my hand to be rid of it. He cups my left breast as he sucks on my collar bone.

"Your body never fails to take my breath away." He breaths on my neck, sending one single and soft kiss against it.

"What do you plan on doing with it?" I whispered against his lips, his hand rubbing and pinching my nipple as he sends more kisses down my neck.

"First, I'd like to rip the rest of your clothes off to see every inch of your porcelain figure." Jimin answered, laying me down on the bed as he hovers me.